Chapter 1: Red Eyed Corruption

3rd Person POV:

In a village filled with cherry blossoms a black haired girl with a sheathed blade on her back can be seen running on a path.

???: (A spirit that can cleanse impurities in the soul)

???: (I hope they didn't lie to me about it)

She stops at the path to a shrine with a fox figurine at the front.

???: (Wow it's so pretty)

She clasp her hands together as to give a prayer.

???: Blessed spirit Katsune I have a request for you.

???: Please rid my soul and blade of its corruption.

She moves her sleeve to show marks running up her arm and shoulder and unsheathes her blade to show its dark color devoid of any light or hope.

The shrine remains quiet as she gets on her knees and looks down in sadness until the chimes starts to ring as a white nine tailed fox appears before her.

???: Kat...sune?

The fox spirit says nothing before it leaps on her with a loud growl as the two stare each other in the eyes as the fox snarles with the young girl instead of looking at her in fear and despair looks at the spirit in awe.

The blossoms dance around them until the scene changes to that of Remnant's cracked moon as the young girl from before is seen to have aged up a bit with her black katana in hand with the same White Fox following after her as they jump from rooftop to rooftop.

The girl stops at one last rooftop as she has an overhead view of a Dust shop named "Dust till Dawn".

???: This is the place.

Katsune: Our target is Roman Torchwick, right?

???: Yes...

Katsune: You ready for this one, Y/N?

Y/N: Yes... let's eliminate him.

She prepares her blade for the fight as a window can be seen breaking with a henchmen being kicked off by a girl wearing a red hood as she lands and brings out a large Scythe.

Katsune: There goes doing this quickly.

Y/N: Right...

Y/N puts her hood up and jumps down from the rooftop landing next to the girl as the henchmen along with Roman Torchwick look at her in fear.

Roman: The Red Eyed Corruption?!

Scythe User: Who?

Y/N raises her blade in response as the henchmen start to back down.

Roman: Get them!

The henchmen recompose themselves and charge at the duo.

Y/N charges back as two of the four henchmen rush her with one swinging his red machete only for Y/N to dodge and cut him down with his Aura breaking instantly causing him to collapse, she then jumps in the air as the other tried to hit her from behind as she then dive kicks him in the face knocking him unconscious.