Chapter 13: Night Of Investigation Pt.1

Y/N POV:

A week has passed since we started planning to investigate the operation between Roman and the White Fang with tonight being the night we're going to put the plan into action.

Right now Team RWBY and I are sitting in class waiting for Professor Port to finish up his story as I hear Jaune talking with Weiss.

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?

Jaune: (turns to Port for a second before turning back) And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome.

Jaune: Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh...Y'know.

The clock next to Weiss alarm goes off at four o'clock as she dismisses it with a wave of her hand.

Port: (unaware of the alarm continuing his story) And then I— Oh. (straightens his stance as students leave) Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: (Watching Weiss as she packs up her scroll) Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: (Not even looking at Jaune as she walks away) No, no, no, yes.

Jaune then groans and does a faceplant into his desk as we all pass him with Yang ruffling his hair.

Yang: One day.

We make it to the Dorm room as Team RWBY head inside the bedroom to change while I get myself ready in the living room.

Katsune: (You ready for this?)

Y/N: (About as ready as I can be)

Katsune: (And if Ayuna and Kaguya appear?)

Y/N: (...I don't know she's one of the strongest people I've ever had to go against)

Katsune: (Are you afraid?)

Y/N: (No...I'm actually excited to face her again)

Y/N: (Does that make me a bad person if I'm actually enjoying a battle?)

Y/N: (I mean I've killed and assassinated countless people for the village feeling nothing at all but this is the first time I'm actually looking forward to having an all out battle against someone)

Y/N: (So, I'm afraid if what the elder said was true about me that I'm evil incarnate, a demon that bathes in destruction)

Katsune: (That's not true Y/N, enjoying a battle gives you the qualities of a warrior but it also gives you the mark of a fool, but that's one of the many reasons I like having you as my master because I'm also marked as a fool)

Y/N: (Guess we'll be foolish together then)

Katsune: (I wouldn't have it any other way master)

(Your Alternate Outfit)