𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩- 𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧

2642 words

Thomas hummed in response to the soft hands on his hips. He buried his head into the pillows, pulling the blankets up around his face.

"Tommy."

The brunet hummed again. A pair of soft lips pressed against the back of his neck, leaving the softest kisses on his skin.

"Tommy wake up."

A huff of air made its way from the brunet's lips as he shook his head slightly. The bed was so warm. Newt's hands on his skin and chest against his back was so soft and smooth. He didn't want to get up.

The hand on his hip moved slowly to his stomach, gently rubbing his soft skin. Then, in a quick change of tactic, the hand slapped his stomach.

"Up."

Thomas' eyes snapped open tiredly. The room was still fairly dark, the only light being that that came through the closed curtains, turning the room a warm grey colour. Newt was sitting up slowly, stretching out his arms and yawning. Thomas smiled sleepily at the small mark on the blonds' neck.

"Whasatime?" Thomas asked groggily, his voice rough and thick with sleep.

Newt smiled gently and turned, reaching for his phone on the nightstand. "It's ten past six," he said through another yawn.

Thomas groaned and rolled onto his back, pulling the blanket up and over his face. "Why are we up so early?"

"Cause we're meeting with Hannah," Newt replied, swinging his legs over the side of the bed and pulling on a pair of underwear. "Remember?"

Thomas frowned and pouted under the blankets. "But why does she have to be up so early?"

Newt smiled and rolled over, pulling the blanket away from Thomas' face. The brunet's face was tired and adorable. Newt pressed his lips to Thomas', surely waking him up.

Thomas pushed the blond away slightly. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

Newt rolled his eyes. "Tommy we've been married for six months. I think we're a little bit past that."

Thomas didn't push the blond away this time went he leant down to kiss him again.

"Now come on," Newt insisted, patting Thomas' hip. "Time to get up."

With a huge, very overexaggerated sigh, Thomas threw the blankets back and stood up, walking to the bathroom to shower. Newt made them both a cup of coffee as Thomas stood under the hot spray. When he came out in nothing but a towel, Newt walked over with a cup of coffee and touched his lips to Thomas' as he pressed the cup into the brunet's hand.

Thomas alternated between taking sips of the hot drink and pulling his clothes on.

By six thirty both boys were dressed and had enough caffeine in their body to stay awake for the next few hours.

They left the house, dressed in long pants and jackets, avoiding the crisp Autumn chill.

"Did you lock the door?" Newt called as he leant against the car in the driveway. Thomas stopped on his way down the stairs and checked the front door. Unlocked.

Newt smiled with a small shake of his head and watched Thomas lock the door.

"We've been moved into this house for nearly a year," Newt said with a smile as Thomas hopped into the passenger seat. "And you've still forgotten to lock the door every time."

Thomas pulled his seatbelt on with a soft blush colouring his cheeks. Newt backed out of the driveway and made the drive to the small café at the quiet end of town.