𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬- 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧

1197 words

WARNING: F.R.I.E.N.D.S SPOILERS!!!

Newt hissed as Thomas slid his hands under his jacket. "Bloody hell Tommy your hands are freezing!" he whispered, taking the brunet's hands in his. Thomas smiled up at Newt as he looked out at the park. Night had fallen and the park had come alive, twinkling lights illuminating trees and the soft white snow on the ground.

Thomas wrapped his arms around Newt and pressed his face into his chest. Newt held Thomas closer to him, kissing the top of his head through a dark blue beanie. Thomas rested his ear against Newt's chest, hearing his steady heartbeat. He sighed deeply, making Thomas smile.

They watched the park. The snow fell to the ground in a light shower. Each flake swirled in the gentle breeze before finding a place to settle down.

Newt's finger ran lazily up and down Thomas's jacket-covered arm. The brunet could still feel his touch, and it made him smile.

"Should we go over to Minho's now?"

The smile slowly faded from Thomas's face. He loved Minho like a brother, but tonight Thomas just wanted to be with Newt. He looked at the ground and spoke quietly.

"Can we go home instead?"

Thomas felt Newt breath a laugh and he looked up at the blonde. He smiled down at Thomas.

"We can go home if you want Tommy."

The brunet smiled up at Newt and slowly stood up, keeping their hands locked together. Thomas pulled Newt to his feet, using too much momentum and pulling the blonde against him. Newt pecked Thomas's lips and smiled at him.

They walked arm in arm around the park back to the main road. The snow crunched beneath their feet and their breaths came out as small clouds. Their apartment was on the other side of road. Overlooking the park. It was a short walk. Five minutes at most.

Thomas shivered as he stepped into the lobby. The heat instantly soothed his freezing skin. He hugged Newt as he stepped into the building, quickly slipping his hands under his shirt. Newt gasped against.

"Shit Tommy they're still cold!"

They walked up stairs together, holding hands as Newt refused to let Thomas's hands go anywhere else. Newt unlocked the door to their apartment. It was cooler than the hallway, but not that bad. it was dark too. It swallowed Thomas up as he stepped inside. Newt flicked on the light as he closed and locked the door.

Thomas turned to Newt and took both the blonde's hands in his own. "Wanna watch Friends?" Thomas asked, cocking his head to the side. Newt's cocked his head the same as Thomas, smirking as him, before brushing his lips against the brunet's.

"Maybe."

Thomas smiled into the kiss. He felt one of Newt's hands leave his, moving to his waist, pulling him in. Thomas wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck, standing on his tiptoes to put their heads at the same height.

The blonde's tongue pressed against Thomas's lips, instantly deepening the kiss. Thomas leaned into Newt, kissing him passionately.

Newt's hand slipping under Thomas's shirt, his cold fingers running across his warm skin. Thomas gasped into the kiss, pulling back quickly.

"You're so cold," he whispered. Newt smiled and pecked Thomas's lips once more, before moving to the kitchen. "We're on season seven right?"

Thomas sighed and nodded, his skin flushed from his brief make out session with Newt. "Uh huh. Last episode."

Newt nodded, his head ducking back into the kitchen. Thomas made his way to their bedroom. He pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants and a hoodie that was thrown on the bed. It was too long in the selves. It must have been Newt's.

Thomas left the room, feeling warm and cosy, and found his boyfriend sitting on the couch wrapped in a cacoon of thick blankets with a bowl of popcorn resting on the table.

The TV was still turning on as Thomas jumped on the couch. Newt opened his arms wide and Thomas crawled into his embrace. The blonde wrapped the blankets around Thomas as he settled down against the blonde's chest, wrapping his arms around Newt and slipping his warm-ish hands under his shirt.

Newt pressed a kiss against Thomas's head as the last episode of season seven started playing.

Both boys shed a few tears at Monica and Chandler's vows, though neither of hem would admit it. They ate popcorn, laughing, and pressed the odd kiss to each other's cheeks.

Thomas's face was half under the blanket when Rachel sat down with Ross in 'The one where Rachel tells...'. Newt's fingers were raking through Thomas's hair as he watched. The brunet boy on his lap kept him warm.

They watched as Rachel told Ross that she was pregnant. Newt smiled at Ross's reaction, feeling Thomas shift on his lap. The blonde rested his chin on Thomas's shoulder, pressing a light kiss to his cheek.

"Do you think well be like them?" Thomas mumbled from under the blanket.

Newt laughed lightly and pressed a hand to Thomas's stomach. "Are you telling me you're pregnant Tommy?"

Thomas snorted and turned his head to face the blonde. "Yes Newt. And you're not the father!"

The blonde clutched his chest in put on pain. "I feel used."

Thomas chuckled softly. "But seriously. Do you think we'll always come be together like them? We'll always find a way back to each other somehow, finding each other, getting their happily ever after." Newt smiled at Thomas's words. The blonde jogged his leg, and Thomas knew to turn around.

He sat in Newt's lap and carefully put his arms around his neck, while the blonde's hands rested on his waist.

"Well," Newt started slowly. "What do you want to happen between us?" Thomas smiled at him. "Hmm... well for starters, I hope to love you forever—" "That's for staters?" Newt asked quickly.

Thomas smiled and kissed him softly. "Then maybe spending the rest of my life with you. Growing old, making you happy..."

Newt kissed him then. Slowly, passionately, taking in every word. Spending the rest of my life with you. Neither of them ever wanted anything else. Newt's hands pulled at Thomas's hips, pressing them together, deepening the kiss, filling t with more passion.

Thomas's hands slowly moved from Newt's blonde hair, pulling back slowly to smile at the blonde. Newt kissed Thomas's nose once before brushing some dark curls behind his ear.

"So, you're saying you want to be always?"

Thomas's smile was so pure and breathtaking Newt wanted to take a photo and treasure it forever. Thomas kissed the blonde. "You and me 'til the old days."

Newt grinned and kissed him back. Newt pulled back first this time. "Let's finish the episode."

Thomas nodded and slowly moved from Newt's lap, sitting right next to him, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder. "By the way," Newt said with a smile in his voice. "I'm definitely the father."

Thomas rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, returning his gaze to the TV, feeling Newt press another kiss to his hair.