0.02 movie night and an unknown number

0.02 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

You sit at the brass kitchen island as you scroll through websites on your laptop.

You were still feeling rebellious so you wanted to buy some things for yourself before you gave back the card.

You first went on to Amazon to see what was there to order. You saw a really weird book titled 'the book of stupid questions'. The title made you laugh so you added it to your cart.

That's all you could find on Amazon for now.

You then went on to a clothing website that you always liked but could never afford.

You saw multiple things you liked. A purple t-shirt with frills at the bottom and on the sleeves.

Add to basket.

You also saw some light blue, jean shorts with rips at the ends. They had a black belt going around them with a silver buckle but you knew you wouldn't get the belt with the jeans.

So you searched for the belt on the website and successfully found it.

Add both to basket.

You finally closed the laptop and felt sort of accomplished with your purchases.

You sat there and started to feel bad about spending his money. It was starting to hit you how wrong it was that you were spending someone elses money.

But you ultimately decided that you had gone too far now anyways so what was the point in turning back?

You packed your laptop away as you watched Midoriya sit at the kitchen table, eating food and watching television.

"Izuku what are you watching?" You waltzed over to him and sat next to him as he looked at you.

"I'm watching stranger things. It's very good" He smiled widely as he looked you in the eyes.

Midoriya was your best friend. Along with two others that you could never forget. You all met at U.A highschool a long time ago. Now you were all adults, some going to college and some just not so major pro heroes.

Your friend Shoto Todoroki was a pro hero. He signed to his fathers agency but he never became too big like Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari. He said he didn't like the attention which you could understand.

Izuku Midoriya wanted to be a hero. Everyone at U.A knew that. But when he left U.A, an incident occured and he swore to never use his quirk again. Now he is in college to become a psychologist who deals with peoples trauma.

Ochako Uraraka was another friend of yours that was going to college. She also worked in a coffee shop. She was studying to be a police officer. She wanted to make good money for her parents somehow whilst also keeping Japan safe. She never caught on as a hero so her agency fired her.

"Well atleast the show is good" You sighed as you got up from the chair, patting Midoriyas hair and walking silently towards the door.

"What movie are we watching" You shouted to him in hopes he would hear you.

"Uraraka and I want to watch a musical. I'm not sure about Shoto" He screamed back at you. You nodded and left the apartment.

You walked towards the stairs quickly. As you got closer to them you saw both Uraraka and Todoroki emerge from the stairs.

"Y/n!" Uraraka squealed as she ran to pick you up in a gigantic hug.

"Hi Ochako" You laugh lightly before she put you down.