0.03 Disrespect and Denki Kaminari

0.03 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘦𝘯𝘬𝘪 𝘒𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪

The movie had finally ended and you were staring at the credits screen rolling.

"Y/n are you awake" You felt someone lightly shake your shoulder. You turned your head towards him and rubbed your eyes quickly.

"Yeah I am" You lazily smiled at the double haired man.

Todoroki pushed himself off the couch lightly, revealing Uraraka and Midoriya asleep on the couch. Uraraka had her head laying on top of Midoriyas shoulder and Midoriyas head was leaning against hers.

You squealed on the inside as Todoroki just stood in front of you, his body slouched as he bored his eyes into your body.

"No I'm going to stay here. Can I stay in Midoriyas bed?" He yawned quietly and you nodded, pointing towards the bedroom door.

He dragged his feet across the floor, slowly making his way to the bedroom.

You stood up and pulled the fluffy blanket over Midoriya and Uraraka. You then picked up all the rubbish around the room and threw it into your rusty trash can.

You walked out of the kitchen, quietly tip toeing into the sitting room as you heard a ding from your phone.

You decided to take your phone out and see who was messaging you at one in the morning.

The brightness of your phone blinded your eyes and you rushed to turn it down.

You clicked on the many message notifications you had.

Unknown Number
Hello! My name is Denki Kaminari and I was wondering if you had seen a missing credit card by this small, local coffee shop today.

I know it's late but I really need my card and you're the only person who hasn't answered me yet.

You started to feel your heart rate pick up a small bit and your hands becoming hot and clammy. Not just from the fact that you had Denki Kaminaris card but also because it was Denki Kaminari.

Y/n L/n
Hello 👋 Sorry no I haven't seen a credit card. And even if I did, how am I supposed to know this is the real Denki Kaminari hm? 🤷‍♀️

Unknown Number
This is the real Denki Kaminari and I will prove it to you.

Y/n L/n
Is this ✨d i s r e s p e c t✨ I smell. Nope not gonna let you disrespect me sir 🏃‍♀️💨

Unknown Number
How is it disrespectful if I tell you I will prove it's me?

Y/n L/n