0.09 First meetings and coffee spilages

0.09 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴

You sat at your favourite table in the coffee shop you were so accustomed to. The table wobbled like always and the window was just as musty as the last time you were there.

"Y/n, are you okay?" You heard a soft voice in your ear, breaking your thoughts.

"Yeah I'm okay" You smiled up at the face you knew so well.

"Can I sit with you?" He pulled out the chair across for, not waiting for your response.

"So, have you decided to give the card back?" He sighed as he placed his hands on the table infront of you.

"I want to Shoto but if I do, I'll be arrested" You frustratedly stated through gritted teeth.

"How do you know that" Todoroki questioned as he leaned closer to you on the wobbly table.

"Kaminari said he wouldn't drop charges" You whispered as you felt tears well in your eyes.

"Damnit Y/n. How did you get in so damn deep" Todoroki sighed, leaning back in his chair with his hand on his face.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do" You cried as you put your face in your hands to hide your tears.

"We'll figure something out. I'll help you" Todoroki smiled at you lightly as he rubbed your hands with his thumbs gently.

"Thank you" You sniffled as you admired his smile.

"Okay, lets get new coffees seeing as they're now cold" Todoroki picked up the two cups and walked towards the counter.

You picked up your bag off the dirty ground and pulled out a packet of tissues. You took one out and wiped your eyes with it. You then blew your nose with another tissue, swiftly throwing them in the bin next to you.

You looked up to see a blonde man staring at you as if he was questioning who you were.

You slumped in your chair once you realised who it was, trying to hide your face.

But it was too late because the man was walking towards you with the biggest smile on his face.

"Is this seat taken?" He smiled down at you as he held onto the seat Todoroki was just sitting on.

"Yeah it is" You grunted as you sat back up normally in your squeaky chair.

"I'll pull one over then" He continued to smile at you until he pulled over a vacant chair to sit next to you.

"How are you?" He politely asked, shoving his bag onto the floor next to him.

"I'm fine. How are you?" You asked him as you scanned the room for Todoroki. He was talking to Uraraka. You guessed he would be back soon.

"I'm good! You haven't text me in a while and this isn't exactly the best place to be meeting eachother for the first time but I just couldn't help myself" Kaminari awkward rubbed his arm with a small grin on his face.

You thought he was absolutely beautiful. And adorable for coming over to you.

"Yeah I've been a bit busy with college" You stated as you watched Todoroki slowly make is way back, his eyes glaring into the back of Kaminaris head.

"Oh okay. That makes a lot of sense. Don't be afraid to text me at any time!" Kaminari placed his hands on the table infront of himself. He soon realised he left his coffee there and it was going cold.

He took a sip of his coffee and the slurping sound filled the coffee shop.

You cringed at the sound but you couldn't help the laugh that was about to come out. You cackled at the loud noise. Todoroki stared at you as he sat back down in his seat, two new coffees in hand.