0.12 Confessions and New Encounters

0.12 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

You sat at the cracked island in your small kitchen. You played with the cheap cereal in your bowl.

You sighed as you dropped your rusty spoon into the plastic bowl and stood up, walking towards the tiny sink.

You had gotten forty text messages from Kaminari in the last week. He was very obviously worried about you and why you weren't getting back to him.

You didn't want to talk to him until you got the text that the money had been put back in his account.

And you did. He messaged you so excited to let you know yesterday, but you were too nervous to message him. You didn't want to tell him the truth but you knew you had too.

"Hey Y/n" Midoriya skipped into the kitchen and patted your shoulder lightly.

You gasped at the small amount of pain that shot through your body and he instantly felt sorry.

"I'm sorry, I forgot" He cried, as he looked at you bent over in pain.

"It's okay, don't worry" You pushed yourself up and smiled at the boy.

"I forget a lot" Midoriya nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're good" You giggled, leaving the room and into your bedroom. Midoriya followed you into your bedroom and sat on your bed.

"Is there something you need?" You brushed your hair, prepping to tie it out of your face.

"When are you meeting Kaminari?" He asked quickly.

"I don't know" You shrugged at the boy behind you.

"Have you not asked him to meet you?" Midoriya continued as he brushed his hands across your bedsheets.

"No" You blankly replied to your green haired bestfriend.

"Then why don't you?"

"I'm nervous Izuku" You stated, turning to look at him.

"Yeah but the longer you wait, the longer it will go on for" Midoriya huffed as he stood off of your bed, leaving your room.

You pondered for a moment before picking up your phone and opening Kaminaris messages :

Y/n L/n
Sorry that I haven't texted you in a while. I've just been thinking about something and I need to meet you. Like today if that's okay?

Denki Kaminari
What do you need to talk about?

Y/n L/n
I just have to meet you. Is tonight okay?

Denki Kaminari
I can meet you now if you'd like. A sidekick can take over my patrol for now if you want.

Y/n L/n
That would work. Meet me in ten minutes at the canal by the coffee shop.

Denki Kaminari
Okay 😃

You turned off your phone and put on your sneakers quickly. You grabbed your house keys and ran down the stairs quickly.

"I'm leaving" You quickly stated, looking at Midoriya who was sat on the kitchen counter eating strawberries.

"Kaminari?" He shouted back a you before you slammed the front door shut.