0.16 Ice cream walks and Confessions

0.16 𝘐𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

You practically jumped out of Todorokis car when he pulled up to the carnival.

The bright lights were almost blinding to your eyes but you didn't mind too much. The big ferris wheel caught your attention and then the carousel. They were things you loved to go on when at the carnival. You didn't come every year so when you did, you insisted on going on these rides.

You were bursting with excitement. The smile plastered on your face was bigger than any smile any of your friends had seen in a long time.

Suddenly you felt a hand grip onto yours beside you. You looked up to your left to see Kaminari.

"We should get in there before it closes" He quickly says before looking away, clearly embarrassed. He pulled you up to the entrance with both your friend groups trailing close behind.

"Can we get eight tickets please" Kaminari smiled at the ticket man. He was in a little booth that was red with gold letters saying "Ticket Stand".

You each put your money on the counter and he let you all in.

"What do you want to do first?" Todoroki asked you as he linked arms with you.

"I don't mind. Whatever you guys want is fine" You smiled up at him. He was smiling at you. It was a sight you rarely saw but always loved to see.

"I want to do the go karts" Midoriya screamed from behind everyone.

You nodded quite aggressively to agree with him. You slipped your arm away from Todoroki and your hand away from Kaminari as you and Midoriya ran towards the go kart area.

You both raced eachother there as it was something you both did when you came here.

"I beat your ass" Midoriya breathlessly held onto the stand next to the go kart ring.

"I haven't been working out, of course you did" You huffed as you bent over yourself to try catch your breath.

"You two are very unfit" Bakugou scoffed as he glared at the two of you, gasping for air.

"Shut the fuck up" You slowly spat as you finally gained your posture back and your breathing stabilised.

"Take what he says with a pinch of salt" Kirishima reassured. You gave him an okay sign with your hand quickly before the man at the stand started to seem bothered.

"Do you guys want tickets?" He asked in an agressive manour.

"We have wristbands" Uraraka smiled at the irritated man before the group of you.

You each showed your wristbands to the male at the stand before he simply nodded and opened the gates.

"Everyone sit in groups of two" He loudly spoke to the crowd of people who were there to go kart.

"Okay" Everyone responded. Everyone started to discuss their partners for go karting.

"Partner with me?" Kaminari asked you with a small, hopeful smile on his face.

He had his hand out for you to take and he had lowered down to your height.

"Sure!" You excitedly hopped in your spot as you placed your hand in his.

"So you want to partner with me?" Mina asked Todoroki with an empathetic smile on her face.

"You seem like you usually partner with her for this game" She stated at she analysed Todorokis face.