0.17 Friendly Arguments and Black Whip

0.17 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱

-ˋˏItalic + ★︎ indicates flashbackˎˊ-

You threw yourself onto the familiar couch in Todorokis living room. A sigh escaped your lips as you inhale the couch with your body.

"Move your legs bitch" Midoriya growled teasingly as he sat on top of your calves, sending you into pain from the weight of his body.

You started screaming and punching the arm of the chair in front of you, hoping he would get off of you. But he didn't.

Instead, Todoroki strolled over and pushed him off of you, only to take his seat on top of your legs.

"Get off of her" Uraraka punched Todorokis shoulder with a giggle. Todoroki finally slides off of your kicking and screaming body.

"Assholes" You mumble into the couch before sitting up right.

"What do you guys want to do?" Todoroki quized as he reached for the remote to the television.

"Lets celebrate. Y/n and I are getting back into the field!" Midoriya cheered, jumping up and down in front of you.

"And how will we do that?" Uraraka sat down next to you and laid a blanket across the both of you for warmth.

"Lets order food and get some drinks from the convenience store" You suggested as you looked around at all of your friends.

"Okay" Todoroki agrees and everyone nods along.

"You're coming with me to the store" Midoriya points at you with a fake angry face.

"Why?" You whine, pulling the blanket closer to you.

"Because you're fun to shop with" He grabs the blanket off of your chill d body and threw your figure over his shoulder.

"Fuck sake" You whinge as you punched his back over and over again.

He grabbed your shoes off the ground and walked out the door.

He put you down, barefoot, and plopped your shoes down onto the floor.

You stare at him angrily as you put your feet inside your tatty shoes.

"Fuck you" You stick your middle finger up at the green haired boy who was now smirking and walking away.

"You're welcome bitch" He menacingly chuckled as he walked backwards, looking at you.

"You're an ass" You continued to complain about him.

"Takes one to know one" He turned around and stuck a middle finger back up at you.

You caught up to him and you both started to laugh together.

"So why did you want me to come?" You playfully slapped his shoulder with a grin plastered on your lips.

"I wanted to talk to you actually" He pulled a hand out of his pocket and scratched the back of his neck.

"I am going to get better training to control my quirk as to not hurt someone again, I promise" The shift in the atmosphere made you cringe.

"I won't hurt anyone ever again" He swore to you. You could see he found it hard to look at you.

You just shrugged lightly with a little pout on your face.

"I know you will. Don't worry about it Midoriya, I trust you" You huffed as you nudge him playfully as you both continue along the street.

"Well lets celebrate! We're both getting back out there" You threw your hands into the air before sprinting into the convenience store, Midoriya following close behind.