0.15 Surprise Visits and Todorokis Emojis

0.15 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘝𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘴 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪𝘴

You sat on the edge of your bed, in your own apartment. You let your mind wonder about whilst you stared at a blank wall in your room.

You were bored of the blank wall, so decided you would decorate it. But you had no idea how too. So you just sat and stared at it.

It had been a week since the night you got drunk and embarrassed yourself. And slept in the same bed as Kaminari.

You avoided his texts multiple times because you were so embarrassed about what had happened.

The morning afterwards, you waited for him to get up and leave, thinking you wouldn't wake up before he had to leave for work.

You had seen him multiple times on the street whilst he was patrolling. Any time you saw him you would hide your face or jump into alleyways until he passed.

That's how embarrassed you were. Very embarrassed.

"Y/n, snap out of it" Midoriya snapped his fingers in front of your face.

"What do you want my broccoli friend?" You asked your friend with a teasing smile on your face.

"Kaminari is in the sitting room" Midoriya boringly stated before walking out of the room.

"Izuku Midoriya get back here!" You screeched at the top of your lungs. He came strolling back into your small room.

"What?" He asked with shock plastered all over his face.

"Tell him I'm not here" You changed to a whisper. You did not want to see Kaminari.

"Well he just heard you scream you dumb bitch" Midoriya rubbed his forehead as he heard the dumb words leave your mouth.

You thought for a minute as you came up with an excuse.

"Tell him you kidnapped someone, it wasn't me that screamed. It was the person you kidnapped" You huffed. And you thought to yourself, out of all the rational excuses you could have come up with, that's the one that comes mind.

Midoriya just picked you up off the bed and started walking towards the living room.

You grabbed onto your bed, the door frame and more, trying to stay inside your room. When you realised you weren't getting free, you gave up.

He put you down on the cheap couch and he walked out of the room.

"Hi" Kaminari waved at you from the other end of the couch.

"Hello" You choked lightly as you fixed your clothes.

"You've been avoiding me" Kaminari chuckled lightly as he stared at you with a cheeky smile on his lips.

"N-no I have not" You lightly stuttered over your words. You quickly gathered your nerves and looked at the boy next to you.

"Well then, why don't you answer my texts? Or look away when you see me patrolling? Or jump into alleyways?" Kaminari questioned you as he confidently leaned against the couch.

"Well about that, I'm sick" You lied as a way to stop his pop quiz.

"So you didn't want me to catch it?" He scooted closer to you on the couch.

You started to get nervous again when you noticed him coming closer to you. He had a smirk on his face now.

You just nodded as to not have to speak.