Hog Hunt (prt.1)

I'm sorry but I'm addicted to it and there is no one stopping me from writing it. SAD, you've outdone yourself again. This one's for ForsakenReality because she is awesome and her oneshots are beautiful. (Hey, Natalie this is me officially asking if you would like to be my canon sister pls)

TW:

-Mentions of war

-Mentions of Betrayal

-Blood/ mentions of blood

- Mentions of execution and death

-Weaponry (Idk if that's triggering but yea)

Currently they're all mentions but I promise in prt.2 there'll be some angsty stuff.

Stay safe and enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'The only thing that works in this world,

Is that you treat others as they treat you.'

The rock ran against the Netherite blade, making an irritating sound as it sharpened the weapon. Tubbo held the axe up to the dawning sun, his reflection as clear as day on its deadly metal. Today was the day, the villain shall pay.

It was decided, him, Fundy, Quackity and Ranboo were going after Technoblade. He destroyed L'Manberg, he took away its joy, and now they were taking away his life for it.

"So the plan is simple, we find and we kill Technoblade." Quackity's voice rang around the room that all of them stood in. "He deserves it, he took so much from us." Fundy stated. "Then so be it." Tubbo agreed. Ranboo nodded silently, his eyes glued to the table in front of him, as usual, avoiding eye contact. "Sharpen your weapons, boys. We're gonna search for Techno."Quackity spoke with determination. "But first we should deal with Phil, should he try to warn Technoblade and we can find out where Technoblade is." Tubbo commanded.

The four set out, weapons in hand, armour on. There were strong raps on Phil's door. "Who is it?" Phil called. "Phil, open up, I need to speak to you!" Tubbo yelled in response. The door squeaked open, revealing the winged figure. "Let us in, we have something to discuss." Quackity harshly said. Phil glanced at those who stood in front of him, catching onto their intimidating weapons and blood-stained clothes. He hesitantly stepped out of the way to allow them all inside.

"Right, let's do this the easiest way possible. We need you to tell us where Technoblade is, no questioning; it is the order of the president."

Phil stared at Quackity. "You expect me to not question. Look Techno has changed, he's changed his ways." Phil had quickly caught on to what they were planning.

"He still blew up L'Manberg. Where your house is right now, he spawned Withers." Tubbo's voice was blunt, monotone, unlike the President's usual manner. "You're a citizen of this nation; you should care as much as we do about this."

"And you think I'm loyal to this nation? I'm not saying anything! You know, Techno and me, we go a long way back."

'Those that treat me with kindness,