Control

TW/CWs:
-LOTS OF BLOOD
-Injuries
-Weaponry
-Censored language
-Voices
-Self harm.

PLEASE STAY SAFE PLEASE PLEASE!!

!! DISCLAIMER !!

ALL INTERACTIONS WITHIN THE FOLLOWING ONE SHOT ARE SOELY PLATONIC!! PEOPLE GET UNCOMFORTABLE IF YOU SHIP THEM SO DONT!! A BROTHERLY/ FATHERLY RELATIONSHIP IS MAINTAINED BUT NOTHING MORE!!
Anyways, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy could feel it. The sting of the sword slicing his neck ever so slightly. But he held back. He didn't wince even. He just stared Dream bang in the eyes, hands fumbling for the dagger in his belt sheathe. "Come on Tommy. We don't have to do this all again. Just give me the compass."
"Never. Tubbo's worth more than you, you green headed b**tard." Tommy's voice, even through the pain and the heartbreak, was still somehow strong.

"Tubbo." Dream echoed. Malice rung in his dark tone. "Tubbo the boy that was meant to be your best friend.... But actually he exiled you and put you through so much misery."

"You forced him. It's not his fault." Tommy's voice dropped a tone darker.
He felt the blade pierce further, his eyes involuntary drooping slightly closed. "I don't want to do this to you Tommy." But Dream laughed. A laugh so haunting, like the howl of a hungered wolf. Tommy knew that Dream was going to enjoy this so much. For know though, he focused on keeping himself alive. One more strike and he was dead-

A subtle flash of pink flowed past his eyes, followed by the breaking of a glass bottle and a phew grunts and curses. There was a drawing of a sword and the clangs of metal. Tommy could hear the slight screech of Netherite armour and as his brain started to wake up a bit more, he finally recognised who had come to save him.
The fighting lasted a few more minutes and then it came to a stop. He heard the thump of a body to the floor. A glass bottle was splashed next to him, it's scent tingling his nostrils but waking him up more. Tommy felt the blood on his neck cease its leaking as the healing potion stitched it up.

"You good?" A deep, calming voice, so recognisable asked him. Gentle, worried brown eyes gazed at him, sparkling in the scattered sunlight of the canopy. Tommy leaned in to hug Techno and the man didn't refuse it. "Im so so so sorry- I didn't mean to hurt you- I"
"Hey, hey, look at me." Techno leaned back. Tommy looked up at his brother.

Techno felt something small break inside him, stinging his eyes slightly as he looked at his younger sibling. He needed to be the brother he never was. He needed to help Tommy right now. "I forgive you. Now come on, let's get you cleaned up."

They walked through the forest, the great pine trees towering around them, the snow crunching beneath their feet. Techno clipped his cloak around Tommy's shoulders to keep him warm. But suddenly he stopped. A faint whisper was heard but Tommy didn't look back like Techno did, instead asking him what was wrong. "You didn't hear that?" Tommy shook his head.
The whisper started multiplying, all different voices now.

You were never a good brother.
You never will be.
Tommy's afraid of you.
Dream's going to kill him.
No one trusts you.
Tommy betrayed- kill him.
Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Traitor. Tra-

Techno covered his ears as the voices loudened into a ringing of endless noise only fulled by a bloodthirsty desire. But he couldn't hurt Tommy-
"Tommy- Tommy run. Go go! It's not safe here. Go to Philza, tell him I sent you. Keep running north and don't look back."
Tommy looked at his brother, observing the pain in his eyes with a simmering guilt. He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to leave him here alone, afraid of what might happen. "Go!" But his voice was desperate. So he ran. Away from Techno. Leaving him alone.

Techno fell to his knees as the chants grew more violent. He needed control, they were killing him alive if he didn't give them what he wanted. But he'd rather strangle himself alive than kill any animal around him.

Traitor.
You hurt him. You hurt Tommy.
You're all alone. Always alone.
No one loves you.
You deserve this.
Monster.
Only skilled with a sword.
Everyone hates you.
Bloody, violent, merciless, heartless monster.

Give it to us.
Blood.
Death.
Give us what we need.
Blood.
Blood for the Blood God.

His eyes were scarlet. He could see in the reflection of his armour. He needed control. And he knew the only way was pain. Because then they'd shut up.
Techno banged his head repeatedly against the tree beside him. For a few moments, they were satisfied.
His head was pounding, but he kept throwing it agains the rough bark, staining it with blood. He felt lightheaded but they were still too loud. Over and over, he pushed down the pain, keeping himself from screaming.

They were fading but so was his vision, and now, Techno knew he was too far gone to stop. It brought him a release of pressure, this controlled pain. That's it, he felt in control.

The blood continued to pour from the gash on his head and his eyes started to droop closed, now their natural cocoa colour.

No- he wasn't going to give in. He came to an abrupt stop, clenching his jaw to keep himself awake. Finally, he had control. On shaky feet he stood, leaning against the tree for support. A bitter chill ran through him, the same way a ghost runs through a wall.

Techno knew he needed to get back, to get himself sorted or at least tell Phil that he was ok and that he should help Tommy. He started walking, his boots leaving marks in the icy snow.

A sound ring in his ear and he felt something vibrate in his pocket. His communicator. Techno pulled it out to find multiple texts from Phil asking where he was and if he was ok.

Philza: Techno, where are you?
Sent 17:30
Philza: Tommy said you were hurt. Are you okay?
Sent 17:32
Philza: Techno?
Sent 17:33
Techno?
Sent 17:33
Techno?
Sent 17:34
Techno!
Sent 17:35

Techno quick typed out a message, fumbling with his freezing fingers. He hadn't realised how long he'd been out here for.

You: Phil, I'm ok. A bit bruised but not any severe injuries. My co-ordinates are -1209, 345, 78. Please can you come and find me? Also, look after Tommy and tell him I'm ok.
Sent 17:45
Read 17:45

Techno knew he'd told a few lies in that message but he didn't want anyone to worry. He got a reply almost instantly.

Philza: Ok. Don't move, I'm coming.
Sent 17:46

Techno:
Ok
Sent 17:46
Read 17:46

~~~~~~~~
The cold was bitter by the time Techno sighted Phil's dark wings through the setting sun. Their silhouette was enough of a warning. Techno had stopped the bleeding on his head and pushed the voices back where they belonged.They didn't belong anywhere.

He was in control.

The word lingered in his head.

He was in control....for now.

Control......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK ILL ADMIT I DIED BUT HEY HERE'S SOME CONTENT BEFORE I FALL
ASLEEP.

Leave a comment on how you found this. It isn't proof read so there maybe spelling mistakes and typos. Just point them out please. Leave a vote or a follow even a comment if you enjoyed!

Please leave any requests or suggestions and I'll try my best.

Please stay safe y'all. Stay swag and swell too!! See you lovely readers! 

Bye!! ~~Nico.