All Fate's orders

Spark of inspiration at 10:00pm on a school night. I'm going to show this to my English teacher tomorrow.

I NEED to write more violent c!Techno, i'm really not giving him his deserved attention.

Anyways, have a bittersweet, bloody poem, enjoy it, I feel like I'm gonna be writing a ton of these over the summer lol.

Also, this song is a bop, like legit so cookiechamp!

TW/CWs:
-Mention of death

-Obedience against will
-War

-Mention of blood

-Controlled fate (?)

-Implication of voices
-Mention of God/Goddesses (?)

//Tell me if i've missed any :D//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Violence is the only truth spoken by the ones who step forward, those who willingly pay the price in blood."

War raged in the air, the thick mist of destruction blinding.
This was it. His calling. Their revolution.
A masterpiece, glorious, written forever, marked out it the land.
Blood spilt, battle hymns sung, blades sharpened. The final battle. The one to end it all.
No more betrayal, no more bitter, endless, back-stabbing.
No more authority.
No more power. We all know that corrupts.
For once, he listened.
Listened to them. Their whisperings of war, of the inevitable.

After all, is it not the way the world works? Treat others as they treat you. Justice for kindness and protection. Injustice for war and destruction.

This was their liberation.  A liberation of their wronged souls. Of his wronged soul.

And to fulfil the vows. Those written in blood, the blood of immortals. A fate so violent. But unstoppable.

The world would speak today, in its language. A language they all knew too well. A language that left no soul untouched, that left no song unsung, no word unspoken.

The language of truth. No matter how morbid it may seem.

Is it not by Fate? Only Fate is the true authority here. Because it's her calling they were all following. Whether with will or force. They would all end up crushed by her orders, obeying her word.

The living, the lifeless, the corrupt, the innocent. All pawns of one game. The game of Life. Of Truth. Of Deception. A game of no laws. Where the entire outcome is decided solely by herself. By Fate. All Fate's orders.

And those who fight, don't fight her, they fight among themselves. For a freedom untouchable. For as long as they were there, as long as they were bound to that earth, they had no control.

It was Fate who'd placed him there. Given what she'd given, taken what taken.
So who was he here to fight?
A brother turned traitor?
An all-controlling Goddess?
Himself, even?

This would be a fun night, she thought to herself on her high throne. The game would all play out, as her final piece rested, declaring checkmate. And her laughter rang in his head, taunting.

All Fate's orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm either awesome at writing war-based poetry or i have a serious mental issue. Decide for me, because i'm too tired. Anyway, hope you liked that one. Leave me a vote and follow if you did, tell me how you found it in the comments and i might write more!

Now all yous hydrate, make sure you eat and sleep enough everyday.

Stay swag, safe and swell awesome people!

~~Nicolas