A song of twin-souls

A small idea for a story i might write. Wholesome but angsty. I love these twos dynamic 😭😭.

TW/CWs:
-Implied resurrection
-Implied heartbreak
-Death Mentions
DISCLAIMER:
All interactions within the one-shot are solely platonic, as always, a friend/brotherly relationship is maintained but nothing more!!!
~~~~~~~~

Bound by chains unbreakable, the cold blue stared into scarlet as familiar as the feel of dirt, recognisable as the smell of smoke in the air. Lost for so many years. After he'd bargained with Death herself, fought countless wars and seen disturbing scenes of violence, he'd finally found him. And after the other had felt Death's sacred touch, breathed In Life's new air, traveled through boiling deserts, icy tundras and summer forests, he'd finally found Phil.

They were reunited under the stars. And the northern sky sung. An aurora blazed to life.

They'd seen tragedy together, tasted victory in all its bitterness. Heard the other scream in agony, seen the lifeless and the limp, witnessed Death and Betrayal in their deceptive beauty, felt trauma as old and tormenting as the abyss. Touched each other's tears, held each other's blades, sung each other's songs, protected each other in battle. Given up breath and blood for the other, smiled with the other, laughed under the sun, weeped in each other's arms, shattered when they faced one another.

And they were finally home again, together, twin-souls caught in a merciless crossfire, now half-healed and safe.

Techno found himself sinking into Philza's embrace, after so long, he'd finally gotten his friend back. His soulmate. And he clung to him, never wanting to let go again. And Philza held Techno tight, his other side, the other half of his heart. And they breathed in sync, their hearts beating in union. Wings encased the two, shielding them from the cold breezes. "Phil." Techno breathed into his shoulder. "Techno." Philza ran a hand through Techno's rose locks.

A reunion so sacred and beautiful. They'd found each other. And they embraced one another.
A brother in a brother's arms.

And their souls sung a melody, long and elegant and vivid and beautiful and pain-filled. And the sky heard it and danced to it, and the light twisted for them and the stars weeped for them.

And somewhere in the distance, a black cloaked figure with charcoal wings and a fiery fairy with angel-white feathers smiled to one-another.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed it!!
Now, if you don't mind, imma go to bed-

Stay safe, swell and swag dear people~~ Nicolas.