One last thing

Hello my wonderful lovelies.

So... if you haven't heard the news, I will put the video here.

In the light of recent... events, I have come to the conclusion that I will be discontinuing this book. It ends here. I'm sure you're all as speechless as me. I'm sure we're all untied in grief for this wonderful man who made our lives a little better and inspired us. May he rest well.

No matter what information has been disclosed to us about his name, I will call him how we've always all known him. Thank you, Techno, for every single thing you've done for the wonderful youth of today and for the literal millions of people you've affected. You are an inspiration.

I don't think even death could stop Techno from being my comfort creator. I think that, one day, if his channel is till there, when I'm in college, I will find myself going back to his old bedwars and skywars videos and calming instantly. Thank you Techno for that comfort. The reminder that people can be wonderful, the laughter. Everything

I have no intent of continuing a story about a dead man's character, specifically making that character suffer through harm and pain and death. It seems wrong and disrespectful. But still, I thank all of you for the support. For showing me the worth of my writing and getting me through difficult moments. And to anyone reading this in the future- you are loved. If you came back for comfort, I hope you found it.

So, this is definitely not my last work on Wattpad. But it may very well be my last work on  Technoblade.
So long my lovelies. Stay safe and strong. ❤️❤️ Netheriea