Their wretched whisperings (prt. 1)

More of an SBI than a Techno one. Enjoy it. This may be my favourite so far.
TWs:
-blood
-voices
-mentions of death
-corruption
-loss of control
-manipulation
-anxiety/panic attacks
-Implied Self-harm
Tell me if I've missed any :D
DISCLAIMER:
ALL INTERACTIONS HERE ARE SOELY PLATONIC. IT IS WRONG TO SHIP MINORS! A BROTHERLY RELATIONSHIP IS MAINTAINED BUT NOTHING ELSE!!
~~~~~~
>>>>>Tommy's PoV<<<<<

He staggered in front of me, his eyes a glowing red against the dark, violet sky. The blood dripped onto the paper-white snow, a streak from his lips, a trail from his sword. Bit by bit I was losing him. I didn't even know if he could hear me, see me, anymore. "Techno! Come back to me, listen to my voice, focus on my voice!" The yell pierced the still air. His sword came up, he was possessed, I blocked it. The metal ground in an audible mess, the trees surrounding me shielded us from the snowflakes. "Techno! Ignore them! Listen to me Techno! Listen to me! I'll promise you it will be ok! Just listen!" The pleas fell on deaf ears, the hits came down crashing on my sword. 'Ok, I just have to exhaust him. Then I can help him.' I could tell he was drowned in shadow. He never looked me in the eye, I doubt he himself could see anything. It seemed as if all his movements were controlled, robotic, like he was being used, which he most likely was. And even though his hits were hard, they were belated, that was one of the only reasons I survived it. The constant flicker from his eyes, from a fiery red to the normal chocolate and back and forth. That was enough to tell how hard he was fighting. Slowly, they were calming, slowly his state was bettering.

He pushed on my sword. I held up, a miraculous strength suddenly surging through my veins, I forced the blade out of his firm grip, it landed multiple meters away, in the cold-covered landscape. Before Technoblade could make his move to get it, I grabbed his right wrist, keeping a firm grip. "Techno?" A question was in my tone.

The flickering in his irises paused, allowing them to be completely brown for a second. "T-Tommy?!" Once more, they altered states.
"Come on now, that's it, just listen to my voice." His eyes fully cleared. He looked at me, tears glazing his vision, a line of dark blood trailed down his jaw line. Gently, I sat us down in the cold powder, letting go of my sword, grip still firm on Techno's wrist. I stared back at him, calm and collected. "Okay. You're okay now, they aren't real, they won't hurt you, I promise."

There was a scream, my eyes expanded in horror as I stared on. He held his hands to his ears, pleading for them to go away, screaming at the wind. "Go away! Leave me alone!" I moved closer to him, a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. "Techno, Technoblade, breathe with me. I got you, ok, you're safe." He mimicked my breathing, though his was more shaky, almost pained? "They won't leave." It was a whisper amongst the breeze. "They won't leave, they won't go away. I don't want them, I didn't ask for this."
"I know, I know."
The soft snowfall got interrupted by a stark shout from the sky. Grey clouds covered the moon, the thunder rolled as the air dulled. He clasped my hands, almost as if in panic. Lovingly, I took his hands in mine, looking up at him. My older brother. 'I'm here for you.' The silent word was uttered. I'd always be there in his hour of need. Drawing close, I held him for a while. (Platonic, people, platonic!) And we sat in the snowy landscape, under the pine trees, the embrace warm for both of us. I could feel my shoulder wet with tears, my arms tightened, Techno's slackened.

The air tinged with a metallic smell. A smell I knew all to well. Blood. I panicked, drawing back to look at where the blood was coming from. Surely enough, on his lower left side, Techno's white shirt stained a dark vermillion, nearly black. "Techno!" I'm glad I didn't let go of his hands, he would've fallen back into the snow.
Coughs rattled his chest, the snow around him was stained. "Techno. What happened?"
"They wouldn't go- I'm s-sor-" He didn't get to finish the sentence, before he was  abruptly interrupted by another fit of breathlessness.
"No, don't be. We need to get you some place safe and get it sorted out." My right arm wrapped firmly around his shoulder, I helped him find his feet. "We're going to Phil's. It's not too far from here, just stay with me." I reassured almost. He weakly nodded, indicating he understood.
Keeping a steady pace, I supported Techno as we trekked through the rising storm. This wasn't a good place to be right now. A half dead brother in my arms, out in the wintery wilderness with a dawning storm. Certainly not convenient. But I'd soldier on. For Techno.

To say I was afraid would be an understatement. As we moved, a dark trail was left behind us. My sword was locked back in its sheath. I put Techno's in his. The blood would draw in the beasts of the wild. Never a good thing. Gulping down the anxiety in my throat, I turned to Techno. His eyes were flickering again, so close to shutting. With every step he slowed, with every breath he faltered. "No, no, come on Techno. I got you just stay awake and keep going with me." My voice was quiet against the wind. My grip on him tightened, the breezes were starting to rebel as we walked.

Phil's should only be another ten minutes away. But with how we were faring, I didn't know how those ten minutes would go. We'd be cut off by the storm, and Techno's state wouldn't do much for speed. Would we make it?
No. I mustn't think like that. But my arms were starting to ache, an exhaustion gripping my mind, Techno's eyelids dropped lower, his irises a glowing red, there was a howl in the distance, the snow was kicked up, and though it was in the horizon, Philza's house seemed so far away. Everything was blurring, everything was disoriented. 'The fates shan't let you win.' Voices. Their wretched whisperings. No.They shouldn't be here. They shouldn't be in my mind.

For some reason the silhouette of the house was becoming fainter. I stumbled, catching myself and the man in my arms before snow could encase us. "Come on, come on, we have to keep going." I spoke solely to myself, just a faint talk to my soul. Techno was priority, I had to get him safe.

There was a gush of motivation in my veins, I kept going, kept pushing through the snow, my fingers brittle and numb with frostbite. My vision cleared, the voices disappeared, and with every step I neared the warm cabin. But with every step, Techno was fading.
+
+
+

To be continued...

I mean- hopefully I wasn't too harsh. Tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday. The remainder of this will be released. I guess I'll leave you hangin' till then.
Have a wonderful day|night|evening|noon!!
~~Elis