Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon

Sorry I'm late... again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss: "What the heck is this thing?!"

Vimana flies up as I pilot the vehicle to Beacon.

Y/n: "A flying throne. The only one to exist actually"

We take off and arrive in a matter of seconds at our destination.

Gilgamesh: "This is it? Where are the guards parading your arrival?!"

Y/n: "I don't own this place?! I just own what's in my arms"

I could felt Weiss jump a little as she turns away.

Weiss: "You don't own me"

Y/n: "Hmph, that's what I like about you. Still fighting my ownership of you but I forgive you. You forgot to add yet at the end though"

I say with a cheeky smile.

Weiss: ".. Yet"

We got off as mom and dad follow behind my lead. He looks around and sees people staring at us.

Gilgamesh: "I don't remember ever allowing mongrels like you all to observe me as some sort of specimen?"

He opens a few gates as the hunters in training take off.

Hakuno: "Gilgamesh~"

Gilgamesh: "What is it?"

She signals him to come over to her as if telling him a secret.

Y/n: "And he's about to fall for it"

Weiss: "Fall for what?"

She chops him in the head repeatedly while scolding him for pointing weapons and children. It didnt seem to hurt father but he looked annoyed.

Hakuno: "Why can't you act normal?! The are children you arrogant golden boy!!!"

Gilgamesh: "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry"

Dad continued to apologize to mother for about a minute until she stopped and huffed.

Hakuno: "That should about take care of things. Gilgamesh?"

Gilgamesh: "Yea, yes. I promise I won't aim weapons or any dangerous objects at the children or people who work in this establishment"

He says monotone.

Hakuno: "Good. Now Y/n"

She walks over to me and grabs my hands with sparkles in her eyes.

Hakuno: "Introduce me to your friends!! You have some right?! Ishtar said you did!!"

Y/n: "Alright, alright. Just settle down mom. Ushiwaka"

She immediately drops down and looks up at me.

Ushiwakamaru: "Yes Lord Y/n!! Hello my queen, hello my King"

She bows to the two of them. Mom runs up to her and gives her a big hug that seems to embarrass my retainer.

Ushiwakamaru: "U-Uh my queen!! You shouldn't be so easy going with a subordinate like this-"

Hakuno: "It's okay. You've been taking care of us so you're basically one of us"

Ushiwakamaru: "Please my lady!! Your words are too kind to me"

Gilgamesh: "Ushiwakamaru"

She jolts up and stands on guard immediately upon hearing my father call her.