Chapter 13: Family Matters

I have to eventually finish OG Evangelion.. some day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "How do I look?"

Gilgamesh: "Great my son"

I look over to see my father giving me a soft smile.

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

Gilgamesh: "Nothing. Seeing you like this, matured. I can't help but smile as my child is becoming the man I wished him to be"

I nod as I take his words in.

Gilgamesh: "So, what do you plan to do?"

Y/n: "What do you mean?"

Gilgamesh: "As far as I'm aware, Weiss is a huntress and you are a prince. I understand if you want to continue venturing the world and all, but eventually you'll have to come back and rule Uruk once I'm done"

Y/n: "Yea... I think I have an idea on what I want to do"

I look over to the mirror as I take out a little black box I had stored in Babylon. Gilgamesh looks over to see it and smiles.

Gilgamesh: "I see..."

I hold it in my hand while thinking about what to say.

Y/n: "What do you think?"

Gilgamesh: "If that's what you want, take it. Grab that goal and pursue it. Go out and conquer your greatest treasure, my son"

I send it back to Babylon as I look at myself once more. My father's hands grab onto my shoulders as he gives it a little squeeze.

Gilgamesh: "You've made me proud Y/n. I'll give some advice"

He pulls me to the side and sit down.

Gilgamesh: "Don't be hesitant, but don't hurry the process up. If you feel like you really love Weiss, then hold onto that feeling until you're ready. Don't mess it up either by doing it so early though. You'll just end up confusing the girl and end up going through tough times together. Give her some time until you find the right opportunity to make your move"