Chapter 2: Emerald Forest

God I get diabetes just looking at her :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "This would of been much faster if I had Vimana"

I walk casually through the forest as a beowolf appears. I ignore it as a gate opens and shoots it in the head.

Y/n: "I did say I wanted to enjoy the view"

Everytime a Grimm would appear a gate would instantly open up and kill it. I open a gate and pull out some a grail and pour some wine into it.

Y/n: "Still as tasteful as always"

I hear the sounds of a fight.

Y/n: "I'm too bored not to do something. Let's see what the deal is"

I head on my way towards the fighting as I see a girl with white hair trying to fight off some Grimm. She seems to be struggling as she is cornered from every angle. I sigh as I open multiple gates.

Y/n: "I'll suggest you not to move unless you want to lose your head"

She looks up as I fire my arsenal towards all the Grimm as they do quick work of the beasts.

I float down as I look around for anymore.

Y/n: "Guess that took care of them"

??: "Who the hell are you?"

I look at her.

Y/n: "Watch how you speak to me mongrel

Y/n: "Watch how you speak to me mongrel. Don't forget I am your savior after all"

??: "How dare you speak to me like that!!! Do you even know who I am?"

Y/n: "No, I think it's You who should know where she stands"

Weiss: "I am Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee Dust Company"

Y/n: "Dust company? Do you pride yourself on being the best at maid service? Very well, I guess everyone needs to find something to be proud of something"

Weiss: "How dare you!!"

She walks up to me with her hand up. She tries swinging it towards me but I easily catch it. She tries to swing with her other hand but I grab as well. I push her back to a tree as I bring my face towards her.

Y/n: "Why don't I give you a little intel about who I am?"

Weiss: "Let me go!!"

I let her go as I back up a little.

Y/n: "I am Y/n, Prince of Uruk"

Weiss: "You're a prince?"

Y/n: "Indeed. Now, looks like I'm off"

I hear some noise coming from the bushes as 3 other hurt girls arrive.

??: "Weiss!!"

A girl in a red hood is the first to speak up as she looks at me.