A Side Story: Date Night

I strolled through the hallways of Beacon, minding my business as usual since I rather not get approached by anyone in the staff.

I opened the door to the new room I was supposed to stay at and find everyone already aslodd.

I waltz in and put earmuffs on them incase something loud happens.

I quietly make my way over to the bed of a sleeping "princess" and poke her in the cheek.

Weiss: "Mmm.."

She moans a bit as she suddenly takes my hand and cuddles it up to her face.

".. This quite adorable. I can see why father always loses these battles"

A Kingly mongrel is somewhere losing in Uruk.

I tap her in the forehead and manage to get her to wake up.

Weiss: "Y/n?"

She was half asleep still and looked more annoyed that it was still 2 hours before she was supposed to wake up.

Y/n: "I want you to wake up. Exactly at this hour"

Weiss: "*sighs* Why would you-?"

I put a finger to her lips to shush her up as I get in the bed with her. I release some covers via a gate a close it off so that the other girls aren't bothered by us.

Weiss: "You woke me up to sleep with me?"

Y/n: "No"

Weiss: "This better be a good reason"

I pull out some ice cream buckets and hand one to her.

Weiss: "Ice cream?"

I open a gate and drop one of these so called "laptops?" onto the bed.

Weiss: "What are you planning?"

She seemed more willing all of a sudden as I could hear a bit of giggling coming from her voice.

Y/n: "I learned something recently from one of those magazines that features a woman on the cover. Women love these date night things"

Weiss was covering her face, trying her best to figure out whether she wanted to laugh at the thought that Y/n didn't know anythin on relationships, or find it adorable that he went out of his way to try and learn more on relationship advice.

Weiss: "Well, I thank you for working hard towards trying to learn more about how a relationship works"

She pat my head and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Y/n: "I would of preferred somewhere else on my face but I suppose that works too"

She chuckled a little and wrapped her arms around my neck to give me a proper kiss for my efforts.

Weiss: "Better?"

Y/n: "Out worldly"

She softly smacks me in the head as the two of us laugh it off quietly.

Weiss: "So what exactly did you want to do?"

I hit play as a movie began to play.

Y/n: "Couples watch a movie and wat together. It's supposed to have us cuddle up together"

Weiss: "I like the idea"

I laid on my side as she snuggled up into my chest.

Weiss: "I'll feed you"

Y/n: "That works for me. Hm?"

My hand was handling something very soft and plumpy.

Weiss: "Really?"