Chapter 12: Deal With This

Ayo.. I need me some more Kiyohime in my life

Edit-
Wattpad flagged our beautiful Kiyohime for being to thicc. I've replaced it with angry Akeno to show my anger atm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss' eyes slowly open as a small yawn exits her mouth. She looks up to see me reading a book and smiles a little as she curls up to me.

Weiss: "How long was I gone for?"

Y/n: "10 minutes"

Weiss: "Your parents?"

Y/n: "I rather not talk about that"

Weiss: "Why is that?"

She peeks out from the blanket to see the chaos that had been happening since I woke up the first time.

Hakuno: "Do you not agree that a prince should atleast have mistresses?"

Gilgamesh: "I'm the king. I don't even have any!!"

Hakuno: "Because I'll cut your golden nuts if you do!!"

Gilgamesh: "That's totally unfair!!!"

Blake: "Excuse me, Queen. I don't think Y/n would accept any other woman not named Weiss"

Y/n: "She's got a point"

Hakuno: "But I want grand children.. I want a lot of baby Y/ns!!"

Gilgamesh: "You think the kid's ready for that responsibility?"

Hakuno: "I am!!"

Gilgamesh: "That's not the point!!!"

Weiss brings her head back inside while I notice the little blush marks on her cheeks.

Weiss: "A child?.. Me giving birth-"

Y/n: "Don't listen to her. She's just over reacting that's all. Ever since my sister and I grew up, she's been wanting children from one of us"

Weiss: "She has?"

Y/n: "Yea. I couldn't find anyone that suited my tastes in Uruk so I didn't bother. My sister is cold and unlikable to some.. other than that faker. But she won't be giving birth anytime soon as father and his father don't particularly get along well"

Weiss: "Why?"

Y/n: "Father nearly killed his sister and Faker shot an arrow at my dad"

Weiss: "THAT EXTREME?!"

Y/n: "They don't like each other but for the sake of peace, they aren't at war with one another"

Weiss: "Oh"

I close the book and throw it behind me as I pick Weiss up in my arms.

Y/n: "Anyways, looks like I got a put an end to this"

I go over to them as the arguing stops once they see me.

Hakuno: "Y/n!!"

Gilgamesh: "Boy"

Y/n: "Mongrel"

He chucks the book at my head as I do my best to ignore it.

Y/n: "I've come because you all have annoyed me long enough!!"

Gilgamesh: "Ho, and how might we have done such a thing?"

Y/n: "You all are loud in a place meant to be quiet. Now shut up and listen well"

I proudly raise Weiss up a little and give her a wink.

Y/n: "Weiss will be the only woman I desire. I refuse mistresses as I don't need any"