Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror

Mama Tiamat everyone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open my eyes and see that I am still stuck in this cold ass room.

Y/n: "Urgh. I hate this-"

I shut up as I see the blanket on me.

Y/n: "I guess I don't hate it that bad"

I wrap it around my back as I head out. I notice the hallways are empty. Everyone was probably in class so I'd be useless to try and return it to her.

Y/n: "It's still freezing out there. This bullshit weather is pissing me off. Luckily the pilots should be able to fly. I despise being locked up in here doing nothing but eating and sleeping"

I walk around as a man walks up to me.

Teacher: "Shouldn't you be in class right now? What are you doing wandering around the hallways"

Y/n: "Huh? I don't belong-"

Teacher: "Come with me. What teacher are you late for"

Y/n: "Oh goodness, I don't-"

Teacher: "Goodwitch? She'll chew you out for being late. Come on we have to go"

I couldn't shoot this man with a sword for holding on to my arm and dragging me along with him. I would probably anger my father for being an idiot so I decided to just go along with him.

Teacher: "Miss Goodwitch?"

Goodwitch: "Yes?"

Teacher: "I have one of your students skipping class so I've brought him for you"

He throws me in as he waves her goodbye.

Y/n: "I tried tellin-"

Goodwitch: "Why are you late?!"

Y/n: "I don't go to this school!!"

Goodwitch: "You don't? Oh, you're the kid Professor Ozpin brought along with him"

Y/n: "Yes"

Goodwitch: "Very well. Have a seat"

Y/n: "Why?"

Goodwitch: "So you can learn something"

I tried to argue but I couldn't find it in me to want to. I see Ruby waving at me to sit besides her. I sigh as I walk over to her.

Y/n: "I don't even attend here"

Ruby: "Why don't you join Beacon then? We can both go to school together. You, me, Yang, Blake, Weiss and the rest!!"

Y/n: "No thanks"

Goodwitch:"Ruby!! Pay attention"

Ruby: "Yes miss"

She continued with her lesson as I sat in boredom. After she finished talking, she gave us time to talk amongst one another while she got the combat training ready.

Yang: "Hey Y/n?"

Y/n: "What is it?"

Yang: "Why do you have Weiss' blanket on you?"

Y/n: "Hm? Oh this. The ice princess ga-"

Weiss: "It's not mine, it just looks like mine!! He pulled it out from one of his golden circles, right Y/n!!"

I lift a brow as I see her pleading to me not to say a word. I smirk at her as I realized the position I was in.

Y/n: "Really? I don't remember having such a blanket in my possession"