Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came

Weiss POV-

What the hell?! Since when did multiple Grimm decide I was the one that needed to get chewed?! Atleast go after Ruby since she's injured... Actually, Don't. Ah!! Whatever.

I ran through the woods as a pack of Beowolf followed my trail. I was leading them as far away from the others as I could while they treated Ruby's injuries.

Weiss: "That dolt. None of this would of happened if she just followed the damn train!!"

I slid under a giant whole between two large trees as I turn back. The Beowolf all tried passing through the narrow whole but was too small for them.

Weiss: "That seems to have taken care of-"

*Crack*

I don't even want to turn around.

I see that the Beowolf began to jump ontop of one another to climb the tree.

Weiss: "You've got to be kidding me"

I was about to continue running when 3 large Ursas showed up.

Weiss: "And things went from bad to worse"

I readied myself with my rapier to whoever decided to attack first.

Please guys, just somebody help me out.

??: "Stay where you are and you might not lose your head"

Weiss: "Huh?"

A man stood over the trees as he had some sort of golden glyphs with swords.

??: "Fire"

He rained a hellstorm of golden swords that wiped out all of the Grimm in the area

He rained a hellstorm of golden swords that wiped out all of the Grimm in the area. After the area was cleared out he began to lower himself down to the ground as he looked around.

??: "Doesn't seem like theirs any left. Pity that my treasures are now tainted in blood of those savages. I guess I'll just ask Siduri to get someone to clean them"

Weiss: "Who the hell are you?"

??: "Watch the way you speak to me mongrel. After all, I did save your life"

He says with a smirk.

Weiss: "How dare you insult me like that!! Do you realize who you are talking to?"

??: "Seems as YOU don't know who you're talking to"

Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee. Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company"

??: "Heiress? Of a dust company? Where is that pride coming from? Do you feel proud of cleaning rugs and curtains?"

Weiss: "How dare you!!"

I walk over to him with a hand ready to slap him but he grabs it with ease.

??: "How about I tell you who I am, Princess?"