Chapter 14: The Talk

Since I made Weiss into Saber in one of the chapters or Bio, I thought it was fair if Saber became Weiss. So it happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make my way through Beacon while lost in thought. I had a hand on my chin as I weighed my options carefully. In the next second, I felt something flat hit my arm. I looked over to see that Weiss had wrapped her arms around my other arm with an embarrassed look in her eyes. I quickly glance back to see Yang and that Coco girl giving her a thumbs up.

Y/n: "What are you doing?"

Weiss: "I-I heard that guys like it when a girl does this.. Does it excite you?"

She said the last part in a low voice but still loud enough for me to hear it.

Y/n: "Most men would prefer this sensation to have more stuffing in the breasts"

Weiss got angry and chopped me in the head.

Weiss: "ARGH!! Why do I even bother?! Forget this-"

She was leaving until a golden chain wrapped around her waist and brought her back next to me. I continue with my thoughts as I don't bother looking at her.

Y/n: "I never said to stop"

Weiss: "You just made fun of them!!.. besides, you said you didn't like my-"

Y/n: "I said most men preferred them bigger. I never said I did"

She turned away shyly as she sighed. She wanted to do it again but I denied her and simply put my arm around her while bringing her in.

Y/n: "I'd prefer you do that when we are alone.. and when you are more comfortable with it. I don't want you forcing yourself when you don't really want to"

Weiss: ".. Then how do I look more womanly in your eyes?"

Y/n: "Stay the way you are. I love you that way"

She gets embarrassed again by my compliments as she tries to hide it by lowering her head a little.

Y/n: "Lift your head up my white beauty. That gorgeous icy complexion, I want the world to see it. To see the treasure I have by my side"

Weiss: "God your so extra sometimes"

Y/n: "What? Can a prince not compliment a princess? A King can't show off his Queen properly if she won't look up"

Weiss: "I hate you sometimes"

I chuckle to myself as I see Weiss smiling.

Weiss: "You are so smooth that it always catches me off guard. I have to be tough with everyone to show I'm not a pushover but with you.. I can't do that. You bring these different emotions out of me and I can't help juggle them all"

She lifts her gaze up off the ground while snuggling up to me.

Y/n: "Don't think your advances haven't worked. I'm just too proud to show they have any effect on me"

Weiss: "But that makes me feel like anything I do doesn't work if you don't tell me. I'm not asking you to always be off guard but.. Sometimes, I'd like to know that what I do isn't annoying you or getting in your way. I want to know that my feelings are actually reaching you"

I stop as I listen to her comment.

Y/n: "Have you been feeling this way all the time?"

She doesn't say anything as she looks away.

Y/n: "I see.. I apologize if I ever made you feel undesired"

I open a gate and bring down some curtains as I take her hands and bring her with me.