They found each other

Once the Jotun was far away from the house of the witch he looked down and whispered: "Well little one, looks like we just found out what powers you have."

Loki smiled to himself and was prepared to go on and try to find Thor, when he suddenly felt sick. Well, it's not like he didn't expect that. After all he knew what was happening. And his stomach hurt for few days now. So instead of going anywhere he threw up.

"You know, maybe you helped me back there, but right now, you're not helping." The prince of Jotunheim whispered and put his hand on his lower belly. He also realized just how hot it was in Asgard and decided to use his magic to protect himself, and the little one, and to blend in.

His blue skin turned pale, sure normal Asgardians aren't this pale, but who cares? His red eyes turned green, the hardest thing to cover, were his horns, but in the end, he was able to cover them with some stronger spells. Also in this form he now wasn't as sensitive to hot weather. And the last changes, Asgardian clothes. He knew how it looked like, but he definitely didn't like it. The clothes were tight and heavy, one would think that since Asgard is much warmer then Jotunheim, they would dress up much more then Jotuns, but no. Loki especially hated shoes. Yes, some frost giants wear them, but Loki wasn't one of them. He liked walking bare footed.

Now, he needed to find out how to get to Thor. He knew that his husband is in the castle, but he didn't have any of his possesions that he could use for a locating spell. But maybe there is a spell that could help him. That spell should create a rose leading to the person who's trying to find you. If he sends that spell towards Thor, then he should find him.

Little did he know, that since the witch reseted the Frozen heart and made the prince of Asgard forget about Jotunheim and his husband, the spell would only create a single red petal and not a whole rose.

The next day Loki was still wondering around the forest. He was really tired. Asgard was hot and the warm ness created in his belly didn't really help him. When the sun set he heard a sound coming from somewhere in the forest. The jotun tried to get to the source of the sound. It was a strong and tall man with blond hair. The prince of Jotunheim hoped that he wouldn't alert him. But just when he was getting closer the men looked around and... stood in a very weird position.

Well, maybe he could ask him for the right way. The jotun started walking closer towards the Asgardian, but then something flew into the blond man's hand and before Loki could register what was happening, the thing flew from the Asgardian's hand towards him. Whatever the thing was, it was heavy and it knocked him down.

He was lying on the floor with that thing on his chest. It kinda looked like a hammer. And then he heard a footsteps running quickly towards him. The men looked down at him and quickly took the thing off. His aura felt familiar, it was as if they already met. Could it be... "Thor?"

And as he whispered that name a darkness suddenly took over him and he blacked out.

* * * *
The person lying on the floor was... beautiful. And unconscious, he knocked him out with Mjölnir. Oh no, that wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to find that person from his dreams, but now he had to take this men to the healers.

Thor scooped the men up in his arms and stood up. For some reason, holding him in his arms felt... familiar. But why? Who is this person?

Thor carefully sat the person on his horse and then climbed up behind him, just in time to catch the unknown person before he fell off the horse. Then he positioned the raven against him to make sure that he won't fall, took a hold of the reins and rode towards the castle.

* * * *

When the prince of Asgard got to the castle and quickly run to the healing room. The healers run to Thor and took the unconscious man from him, one of them stayed behind and asked him: "Your majesty, what happened to this man?"

"I was in the forest and I thought that some animal was creeping on me, so I threw Mjölnir it's way, only to find out that it was this man, not animal." Thor answered, not looking away from the pale man.

The healer didn't say anything more and went to the other healers to help them take care of the jotun, though they don't know that.

When they were done they all looked terrified, stepping away from the man, looking at each other. Until one of them whispered: "Go get Odin."

Now Thor was really confused. "What? Why?" The healers finally looked at him and one said: "My prince, you should go away, this man is dangerous." The prince of Asgard looked at the man lying unconscious on the bed then back at the healer, how could this man be dangerous? Well whatever they had in mind, he's not leaving. But instead of saying that out loud he said: "So am I."

And as if to prove thunder rumbled outside just after he said that. After that the healer run away, not wanting to upset the prince anymore. When the healers were gone the god of thunder made his way to the man. When he sat on a chair next to the bed the black haired man laid on, he realised that the Jotun was waking up.

When he opened his eyes, Thor was mesmerized, because when he looked into the man's eyes, he was met with the most beautiful green he has ever seen. "Who are you?" The prince of Asgard asked and was surprised when his voice came out as a whisper. "Loki," the man, no Loki, said also quietly.

Now that the man was awake, maybe he could help him with finding out why he seemed so familiar, so the god of thunder asked: "Why do you feel so familiar?" Loki smiled at him sadly and then said: "Who knows, maybe we met once upon a dream."

And Thor might have not remembered anything, but he knew that in that moment, he felt happy.

Hello! It's me again. I'm sorry it took so long to update. Maybe I will update another part today, but I'm not promising anything. Anyway, today I'm going on vacation and I'm out of data so I won't be online until Sunday. But once I'm back I will try to write as much as I can. Well if you also have holidays enjoy them. Take care and have a great day.
-Dragonlina