Speechless

To say that Laufey was furious is an understatement. His son, prince Loki, was kidnapped by someone and to be honest, he had a suspicion as to who did it. Odin.

Well not in person, but he was definitely the one who was behind it. Well if he wanted this war to continue, then he will get what he asked for. "And do we really have to attack Asgard? Yes what they did is horrible, but Loki wouldn't want us to start another war because of him." Helbindi said, trying to reason with his father.

"Don't try to tell me what to do. Sometimes things can't be solved by diplomacy." The king of Jotunheim answered, not looking up from the plan of attack. "Well, you could at least try," came voice of Bylestyr, who was sitting across from him. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy fighting, but I think we shouldn't try to save Loki by fighting, I mean, we could kill him in the process."

Helbindi looked at his twin, then back at his father and said: "See, even Byle is trying to think of a better solution and that says a lot." "Hey!" The other prince of Jotunheim screamed at his brother in fake anger.

"We are going to Asgard to fight and get Loki back, we're done talking." Laufey said with tone that left no room for arguments. "Then let me come with you." Said a totally different voice, this one was feminine, the only feminine voice in whole Jotunheim. "No, that's totally out of question." Laufey almost screamed, without much thinking.

Hela looked at him, surprised, but she wasn't about to give up. "Why not? Loki helped me many times, I just wanna help him too!" "I said NO! I'VE ALREADY LOST YOU ONCE! I'm not gonna let it happen again." Then Laufey called for the guards to take Hela in her room.

But Hela didn't like that, she wanted to help and she won't let anyone control her like that. "But I'm not a small girl anymore I'm actually older then Loki! And I have powerful powers!" Laufey looked at her and then said with a cold face: "I think it's time for you to learn a new important thing, STAY QUIET!" And then the guards took the godess of death away.

Here comes a wave ment to wash me away,
A tide that is taking me under.
Swallowing sand left with nothing to say,
My voice drowned out in the thunder.

The guards took her to her room and then locked the door.

But I won't cry
And I won't start to crumble
Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down

I won't be silenced,
You can't keep me quiet
Won't trumble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless.

Hela sat on her bed and looked out of the window. What now? What should she do? Outside of her door she heard Helbindi and Bylestyr shouting. She went to her door and from what she heard she figured out that now Laufey locked up his sons again.

She needs to get out of here, help the princes and save Loki. But how?

For now, she will wait for Laufey to leave, then she can go to action.

        *              *            *            *

After five days of waiting, Hela saw the Jotunheim army leave, Jotuns knew how to travel between worlds without bifrost, that means that she really needs the princes.

"I said enough! Stay quiet!"

Written in stone
Every rule every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place better seen and not heard
Well now that story is ending

'Cause I, I cannot start to crumble
So come on and try,
Try to shut me or cut me down

Hela concentrated on her powers and with her black blades she destroyed the door to her room and walked out.

I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't trumble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
Speechless!

She used the blades to pin the guards that got in her way to the wall, careful to trap them, but not to hurt them.

Let the storm in,
I cannot be broken!
No, I won't live unspoken
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless

Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay my down and die
I will take theses broken wings and watch me burn across the sky
Hear the echo saying I won't be silenced.

Though you wanna see me trumble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless
SPEECHLESS!

The godess of death destroyed the doors to Helbindi and Bylestyr's room and they both run out.

"What's happening?" Helbindi asked, looking at Hela. "I'm going to save Loki and I need you to take me to the passage through the worlds" Hela explained.

"Well first of all, we're definitely going with you," Bylestyr spoke up and then continued, "and second of all, we can't do that, only the King, the Queen and the soldiers know where the passages are. We weren't told that yet and those guards don't know it either."

This disappointed Hela, how are they gonna get Loki now. "Actually I know where the passages are." Said Helbindi, looking at the other two.

"You know where they are! How did you find out?" Bylestyr asked. "I had private lessons with Loki" Helbindi explained. "And Loki knows where the passages are?" Bylestyr exclaimed, not believing that he found that out just now. "It's Loki, better question is what he doesn't know." Helbindi shrugged trying not to laugh at Bylestyr's face.

Then Hela said: "Well then, let's go ssve Loki."

I made it! I made it! I made it in time! I actually updated this part before leaving! I can't believe it!
Well thank you so much for reading.
-Dragonlina