Their childood

A/N: So here's another part it took much longer than i thought, but right now it's harder for me, because we have many tests in school so it will take some time for now. And now to the story!

Jotunheim, six years later:
Nine years old Thor came into Loki's room, making sure not to wake him up. He was training to become prince's protector. Right now he can't be his protector, because he hasn't passed all the tests, yet.

Anyway he was there, because it's Loki's sixth birthday today and there will be a big celebration in the garden and he's the one who's supposed to take Loki there. Thor came to prince's bed and put his hand on his shoulder, to wake him up, but his hand went right through the body.

He cursed to himself, another of the younger jotun's trick. "Prince Loki! Where are you?!" he screamed in hope that the prince will responde. Suddenly somebody came to him from behind and put a dagger to his neck, automatically, he grabbed the person and with all might he had and threw him before himself.

Only now that the person was before him did he saw who it was, prince Loki, but he couldn't keep balance and started falling. Quickly, Thor grabed the prince, with one hand, around his waist to make sure he wouldn't fall and then he pulled him up and asked: "Your majesty, are you alright?"

The other boy was laughing so hard, he couldn't stop. When the prince calmed down his face straightened and he looked at Thor, a littlebit sad, and said: "How many times have I told you not to call me 'Your majesty, my prince, prince Loki' and other  stuff like that?!"

Thor shuddered, he wasn't afraid of anything else but the prince's anger. "I apologize my.... Loki," he quickly muttered not looking at the prince, maybe he was only six, but he was already good at being like all the royal people, Thor just hoped that he won't loose him this way.

Loki started to giggle again, "Oh Thor you'll never learn, will you? I was just making fun of you, i'm not angry, oh my you trust everyone, don't you?" Only then did the other boy realize what was happening and started laughing as well. After they had their fun Thor went serious and said: "Your 'majesty' I was sent here by your royal parents to take you to garden, could you dress into something different than your night robes?"

When the sentence ended, the prince was laughing so hard he almost fell from his chair. But he still got up and took out some clothes, Thor immediately turned away looking out of the window and then a thought came to his mind, "Have you ever thiugh about what you would do when you'll become the king of Jotunheim?" he asked waiting for answer from the younger boy.

"I won't be a king, my brother will," Loki stated without trouble. At that Thor reacted very quickly by saying: "You don't have brother." " Yet," that was all the prince said before going to the blonde jotun, he never stopped thinking about how is that possible, no jotun has blonde hair. Every time he thought about it, it made him think about how special Thor is, not talking about the fact that he doesn't even have horns and his skin is much lighter than skin of any other jotun and he didn't even have marks saying who is his family.

He was torn from his thoughts by Thor's voice: "Are you ready to go?" The prince just nodded and they left to garden.

         *            *             *              *

In the garden everyone was working to make sure it was perfect, because today was a big day. Laufey was watching it all, he loved Loki, but he wanted to celebrate this with his daughter. He looked at Farbauti and smiled, that man was doing all sort of things he could think of, using his magic to create some amazing decorations.