Together again

"Why do you feel so familiar?" Loki smiled at him sadly and then said: "Who knows, maybe we met once upon a dream."

And Thor might have not remembered anything, but he knew that in that moment, he felt happy.
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

The healers came in to make sure that Loki was alright, but for some reason, unknown to Thor, they refused to touch him. After few tests, they let the jotun go.

Thor was beyond happy to give the men a tour around the castle. It felt so familiar to talk with Loki and he couldn't put the finger on it.

"So tell me something about yourself. The only thing I know about you is that your name is Loki and that I accidentally hit you with Mjölnir." Thor said, trying to start a conversation.

But to his surprise the men didn't say anything for some time, as if he was trying to figure out what he could say. "Well..." what was Loki supposed to say? Thor was the only person who knew everything about him and now the same man who he loved so much was looking at him as if he was a total stranger. And he knew why, of course he did, he saw many things while he was frozen in Ahtohallan. But that still didn't stop the pain he felt when Thor asked him who he is.

And to be honest Loki was good at many things and when it came to talking, he was the master of it and he could come up with 100 lies in one second. He could think up a whole new story and everyone would believe him. He isn't called silver tongue for no reason, he earned that name. But Thor was the only one who saw him differently, the only one who knew the truth about him, the only one to whom he never lied about anything.

That's why he can't come up with anything to say. If he would lie to his husband, he would feel like he betrayed him, but he can't tell him the truth either. There are so many things about his life he can't share, the curse would activate.

Suddenly Thor brought him out of his thoughts by saying: "You don't have to say anything if you don't feel like it. But when you feel like talking to me, I'll be here. For now, we can just continue with the tour." After he said that, Loki smiled and Thor could feel his heart skip a beat the moment he saw that smile. How could someone look so elegant and beautiful? "Thank you."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

He wasn't sure how long they walked like that. But honestly he didn't care. For the first time in forever the Asgardian prince felt like everything fit together, until now, he had this feeling as if something was missing and now he felt at peace, as if he finally had what he was looking for.

Suddenly the men next to him stopped walking, when Thor looked at him, he was paler then before and he looked like he was about to throw up. The Asgardian quickly run to him supporting the pale men, "Are you alright? Should I take you to the healers?"

The jotun just put his hand on his belly and then quietly whispered: "No it's ok, I just need to sit outside for a bit and I'll be alright in no time." With that the thunderer let the raven haired male to Frigga's garden.

There they sat down on the bench. Thor watched the men to make sure he was ok, while Loki was breathing in the fresh air. After some time, he really did get better, but they stayed there and just enjoyed the peace of the garden. And though Thor saw this place many times, it was never this beautiful.

"What is this place?" Loki asked, looking around at all the flowers in one place. It was incredible, the Jotun prince never saw so many flowers in one place, he actually never saw real life flowers, since he lived his whole life in Jotunheim. "The pride of the Queen of Asgard, Frigga's garden"

Thor smiled and looked at the castle. He finally knew who was his family, too bad that he also doesn't know about Loki. "I only ever read about that in books. Never thought I'd see it in real life."

They spent together the whole day. Just talking about anything and nothing and for that day, everything seemed perfect, but ehat they didn't know is, that it isn't going to last....

This is a quick update. I'm kinda running out of inspiration with this story, but I wanna finish it for all pf you. Right now I plan on making 2 more chapters of this story and then it should be done.
Sorry, for not writing anything for so long.
-Dragonlina