A/N and thank you

Hey guys!!! (For some reason I like saying that and I don't know why)

Anyway... I really wanted to thank you for reading this story, it makes me happy that people actually like it. As I've already said many times I always thought that it will forever be forgotten, unread by a single soul. And yet here I am, getting notifications anout people liking this and comenting on it.

I mean, some of you even begged me to update. And I want to tell you that every like and every comment makes me smile and super happy.

Actually I can't even show my gratitude to all of you with words. Amd because words are not enough I was kept thinking about what to do to thank you and recently I've stumbled upon something that gave me an amazing idea.

So I will put your OC into this story, if you want to of course. Anyway of you do want to have your OC in this story all you have to do is write in the comments:
Their name, gender (and pronouns if they're not cis), apperence, personality, if they are from Asgard, Jotunheim or Alfheim. (If they are from Alfjheim please also choose one of these: fair, air, eart, water, winter, moon or sun.)

Well that will be all from me for now, until the next chapter....

-Dragonlina.