Kill or keep

On Asgard, six years before the war

Odin was looking out of the window on his land, behind him there were doors to healers room where his wife was giving bearth to his first child. No, not his first, second actually, somewhere in nine realms was his little daughter, she was six years old by now if he was right.

The king sighed, he felt bad for Laufey, their child and what he did, but this life was better than was the one with the jotun, he had to let everything go. Just when his gaze fell on enchanted forest, the doors opened and healer came out, giving him sign that he can come in, the Asgardian nodded and went after the famale.

In that room was Frigga lying on the bed with a little child in hands. "It's a boy," she whispered not looking away from the little form in her hands. Odin smiled and went closer, he could see brown hair and beautifully blue eyes. "Did you thought about his name?" He asked ignoring everything around him. Frigga was quiet, thinking, and then she said: "What about Balder." The new parents smiled at each other, they both agreed with this name.

* * * *

Time was passing quickly and three years later the all-father was standing at the same spot like he once sat, waiting for his wife to give birth to their second child, but this time was different, everytime a scream came out of the room, thunder sounded outside.

Next to him was his, now three years old, son and whenever the thunder sounded he hugged Odin's leg and hid his head. The king stroked his hair to comfort the little boy.

After long hours little man came out and nodded, all-father smiled, took his son into his hand and went to his wife, she was still sleeping, extremely exhausted from this birth and next to her was lying a little boy, his hair was overshining the sun and his eyes were icy blue matching with the older once eyes. That little urchin didn't want to stop crying and with every scream a lightning rushed through the sky.

Odin laughed already seeing this child as the future god of thunder and also a big troublemaker. In all those thoughts a name came to his mind, Thor, strong, powerful and stubborn.

The king waited the whole night, but his wife has woken up only the second day. "I'm never giving birth to your child again." They both laughed and were happy for their two sons. But that happines didn't last long.

In Jotunheim, Laufey got married to Farbauti and now all he had to do to get the throne was to get right of his father. Three days after his marriage he killed Jar, but everything seemed like the Asgardians killed him. After his coronation he started to build an army that would fight against Asgard. Unfortunately the court didn't want to let him in the charge until his queen wouldn't be pregnant with his son.

It took another three years for him to finally make that happen, when Farbauti was in first month the king of the frozen realm attacked the golden realm. The battle lasted for long time and in the middle of it Farbauti gave birth to Laufey's son. But the king didn't care he just wanted revenge, with his knights he got to the castle of Asgard and took Thor.

When Odin found out his son was taken away he didn't hesitate and went to Jotunheim.

In that realm of ice and nothing else was little prince of Asgard trying to run away from the jotuns that were taking him away. In the palace Laufey headed right to his husband, but he wasn't ready for what he saw in there, in hands of his queen was baby as big as Asgardian one. "What's the meaning of this?!" his voice rang through the whole room and that offspring started to cry. Farbauti quickly started singing a song to comfort himm
A/N: listen to this song before you continue reading, thank you

When the fam-male ended his song, he took his king away and started explaining: "That is our child. And there are three reasons why he's so small, the first one is the war that's all around, the second is that he was born two months before he was supposed to, it's a miracle that he's still alive, and the third one is that you don't love me, you're still in love with Odin and do you know what happens when jotun child is born out of duty and not out of love? It's much weaker than it's supposed to be."

The jotun king was staring in disbelief until he dared to speak again: "So you're saying it's my fault that the child is as small as it is?" Farbauti looked away, thinking of what he could say, when it came to his mind he smirked and went closer to the king: "I would never say such a thing," his husband lifted one eybrow already expecting but,"but now that you said it yourself, than I can say that it's true." Laufey got angry, but that anger disappeared when he saw that devilish smirk on other jotun's face, that meant that the other man had just gotten something that he liked and that no matter what he's going to do, he'll never win.

The Jotunheim's king sighed and went back to where the little child was. He looked at it and took in everything. The boy had black hair, light blue skin like topases, red eyes shining like rubies and dark blue marks saying in which family he belongs. The more the king was watching that offspring the more he saw his Hela in it, so he decided to keep his new son forever safe.

And just then a guard run in, "Your majesty, Asgardians have attacked!" Laufey nodded and went after the soldier.

Down in the throne room Asgardian soldiers were fighting against jotuns with Odin in lead. But even in all that Laufey was able to scream at the whole room: "Odin! If you want to see your son again, alive and alright than you should drop your weapons and tell your soldiers to stop fighting against mine!" Odin stopped his soldiers, looked at Laufey and screamed at him: " Where is he? Give him back to me!"

Laufey nodded and two soldiers brought Thor to the room. When the little prince saw his father he run right to him, but was chained. "Please, give him to me, he's just a child he doesn't deserve this!" Odin screamed and Laufey smiled at him sadly, "I know, but I promised that I'll take away your child just like you took mine." After that the king of Jotunheim nodded and one of guards stabbed Thor with frozen dagger right in the heart. The boy stopped moving and fell to the ground. "NO!!!!!" The all-father screamed and run to his child. He tuched him and could feel how cold he was, tears went to his eyes, his child was dead. "No, no, no, no..." he kept repeating this word. And his world went black.

But before everything went black he heard Laufey whispering to him: "That's for my Hela."

To Be Continued

A/N: So this is another part, tell me if you liked it and tell me if i did any mistakes so i can learn to the future.