Missing you

Asgard:
When the Asgardians returned to Asgard their families were already expecting them. What surprised everyone was the tall blonde Asgardian carried by all-father's magic, that they've never seen before, but since they all knew why their king went to Jotunheim they realized: it is the lost prince Thor of Asgard. Frigga run to his husband and hugged him, then she looked at her son, he became a handsome man, tears rushed into her eyes, never has she thought that she would see him again. "We need to get him to healer, immediately!" Odin screamed and with that they took Thor to the castle.

In the healing room healers were running around Thor using all their magic to heal him and warm him. Little did they know, that even if they succeeded part of Thor would still be dying, but we will come to that later.

Outside the doors of healing room, Odin was talking to his wife, when his son run to them. "I'm sorry I came so late, I wanted to greet Idun." Balder said and his cheeks turned red. (Idun is a girl from norse mythology who was taking care of golden apples and was the only one who could get them down. These gold apples were very important for Asgardians, because they were what gave them they're long life. Now in mythology Idun and Balder are not together, but I've read so many stories where they were couple that I just took it as one of my ships and as cannon.) "That's alright, my son, he's not even awake yet." Frigga said with a soothing tone.

The royal family waited very long time outside of the healing room waiting for a healer to let them in.

After very long and agonizing hours of waiting the doors finally opened. "Your majesties, we're happy to inform you that we warmed him and all his functions are back to normal, now he just needs to wake up." Everyone were relieved by this information. And all three members of royal family went in the healing room.

But there was one thing that the healers didn't tell them about and to be honest, they couldn't, for they didn't see it and that was the ice that was slowly creating itself on Thor's heart, as the peaces of his mind were coming together.
************************************

Jotunheim:
The Jotuns returned from mountains, everyone were relieved that the war was over. Everyone expect for the king, for there was a task scarier than all of the Asgardian soldiers together, in front of him. He had to tell Loki about his husband and there was only one thing he was more afraid of than angry Loki and that is angry Farbauti and Loki. And he was expecting that both of them will be angry, and he really wasn't prepared to face them.

Loki had a bad feeling that something happened. Farbauti knew what happened, he knew that it would happen for a very long time, but he wasn't allowed to stop it from happening.

As they entered the castle, Laufey and the two princes were already waiting for them, although the princes wanted to go away, for they knew what was about to happen and they didn't want to be there when it happened. "Father, where is Thor?" Loki asked, and his voice trembled. He was scared of what could have happened to his husband and he wanted to know where he was.

The king of Jotunheim looked from Loki to Farbauti, he was littlebit realived, when he saw the knowing look on Farbauti's face. That meant he'll have to deal with only one of them, not that it made it any easier.

Laufey took in deep breath and started explaining everything. Well not everything he just told Loki that Thor is the prince of Asgard and that Odin took him to Asgard.

"Let me get this straight, Thor is the prince of Asgard, and NOBODY thought that it's a good idea to tell ME?! And he's GONE!!" Loki was angry and before anyone could say anything he stormed out of the room.

There was thick silence, until Helbindi broke it. "Well that went better than I expected. I thought he was going to break down the whole castle with his magic." And then he walked away.
************************************