Author's Note

This is the final installment of the Dance Mom Bodyguard Trilogy. Here I thank all readers who have supported me 'til the end. I called it final to wrap up a few major events, readers may look at it as a season finale. The DMB story will continue, for there are still many rich characters from the show I find inspiring.

I here answer some of the popular questions from readers of the two installments:

Q: Characters were from different seasons, they've never interact.

A: Yes. Like I explained in the first installment, the stories were inspired by characters from the show, and I selected characters from all the seasons.

Q: Some characters had the wrong names.

A: Although I tried to stick to the original characters as much as possible, I altered a name whenever I felt the need to replace an existing role with an entirely different character. Some readers may already notice this from the first installment. I've also modified names to fit their roles into the story.

Q: Will there be more stories on the girls alone?

A: Yes. At the moment I'm working in many directions, including some of the girls' own adventures. It all depends on which story completes first.

I hope you will enjoy the last installment, and I look forward to your comments!

junktom51@hotmail.com.hk

Yours truly, Thomas Chan / T. P. Channing