Chapter 24 : Relaunch

"Hi." Morris began in his usual grump. "I'm the Head of Security for the Abby Lee Dance Company, where your children can learn the art of dancing, at a place that is FUN, and SAFE!"

"Can we do that again? But with some smiling? So your face won't scare off the parents?" Abby demanded from behind the camera, the girls giggling at the back.

"This is not in my job description!" Morris complained.

"But the fans love you!" the girls all burst out laughing.

Abby has decided to shoot her next commercial. She has just reopened the studio, and thought it would be the best time to promote the new facility, as well as her new branch in LA, all thanks to the video leaks captured during the hostage situation, what people used to describe her teaching methods as harsh and heartless, now refers to it as Abby-Kicking.

Chloe, Brooke, Paige and Kendall were recognized for their bravery, received awards and scholarships from all kinds of organizations. Abby gained much respect for negotiating hostage benefits under gun points. Kendall was given merit by her principle for caring of school property even at dangerous situation.

Morris has his new contract under Abby, he was no longer bothered by the production team, but he was constantly reminded to be friendly with his new fans.

Garrison came to say goodbye, she would leave for a while, taking care of some business, and let Brynn stay with the Hylands. The sisters were more than happy to have her. Kelly Hyland was happy too, considered Garrison would pay for all her daughter's expense, as well as all the classes of Brooke and Paige.

"Chlobird, time to go home!" Christi waved from the family car.

"Mom!"

Chloe hopped into her mother's embrace, the confident loving mother that once she has lost. Christi has finally accepted that her baby girl has grown independent, braver and stronger than she has ever hoped for.

Brad drove up his convertible to pick up Kendall. Despite their age difference, he witnessed Kendall's bravery, and respected her more than any girls of his age.

"Brad, Kendall." Jill came over. "Can you give your mother a ride too?"

"Sorry Mom, it's a two seater." Kendall looked up.

"But I can squeeze down the back!"

"Sorry Mom. I'll see you at home!"

The convertible drove off, leaving Jill at the parking lot alone with Abby. She turned to her and said.

"Consider my little Kendall has done so much for the company, can she have the next solo?"