Chapter 20 : Perimeter

Outside the school, police setup perimeter with barricades and SWAT team armored vehicles. They had two helicopters watching from the sky, and snipers on roofs from buildings across. Those who managed to get out were held for questioning, those who did not escape were held by the hostage takers to stack desks and chairs, blocking all access into the school.

In exchange of Sergeant Kelly's information, Morris reported the possible number of men and the weapons they carried.

"Have they made any demands?" Morris asked.

"Too early to tell. We've just arrived."

"If I'm right, these Columbians has ways to do things. If they can't deliver, their families get kill."

"What are you saying? That these guys are on a suicide mission?"

"Let's hope I'm wrong!" Morris paused. "What is the police insertion strategy?"

"I don't think they have one. This has never happened before. I think they are calling the FBI."

"That may take some time." Morris observed. "I need to move. Keep me update!"

"Be careful!"

"You know I will." Morris hanged up and asked. "Girls, did you catch all that?"

"Loud and clear! We're stuck with coffee suppliers!" the girls answered from their radios.

"Report all status." Morris made a roll call. "Chloe!"

"I'm at the east wing, second floor. I'm with Brynn, Paige and my mom." Chloe reported, and added. "Garrison is here."

"Brooke!"

"I'm on west wing third floor." Brooke gearing up equipment from the locker. "I'm with my mom."

"Did anyone see my mom?" Kendall couldn't help asking.

"Negative. Last time I saw she was in the hall." Chloe said.

"Brynn is their target." Morris explained. "But we need to get everyone out. These Columbians mean business and they are not just gonna walk out of here empty handed. Brooke, can you meet Chloe at east wing?"

"I think so."

"Get over here. We need to regroup and re-plan our strategy."

"Affirmative." all the girls said.