E Pluribis Unum

[Third Person]

     After the attack a large glob slid down a drain into the sewers making it's way back home. Not after long it was back to it's sanctuary reconnecting itself with something bigger, much much bigger. In front of it stood two young girls, one being an older brunette and the other a smaller redhead, both blankly staring forward at the large creature snarling creature.

"It's time."

[Eli POV]

"Oh god!" I groaned after getting punched in the stomach for the 100th time. "Hasn't your mother ever told you it's impolite to hit a lady?" I slurred. In response to that I got another punch in the face. "That one stung." I groaned.

"Who do you work for?" The short Russian man in front of me asked.

"For the millionth time, I don't work for anyone!" I ended up getting punched in the face again. I spat out blood and looked back up at the man. "I'm telling you man, I don't work for anyone, I don't even work in general!" I got punched in the stomach again, I coughed and gasped for air.

"How did you get in?"

"I told you...I told you already. I was with my friends, while they were working, their shipment didn't come in so we went to check that room, then it turned into a fucking elevator that drops all the way to hell, then I open my eyes and we're in this...wonderful facility." I wheezed a bit at the pain in my diaphragm and took a moment to breathe. "Listen, I don't care about what you do to me, you know why? Because I can take it. I've been through hell and back since I was 8 and guess what, I'm bigger now, you know what that means, it means that this meathead of a soldier you have here has not one impact on me, well, at least not in any way other than physical, but that's not the point...you got nothing against me." The two men stood there and stared at me then looked at each other breaking out into laughter. They said something to each other in Russian and continued to laugh, I started laughing with them because I didn't want to get punched again, that shit honestly hurts like hell. They stopped laughing and looked back at me with serious faces.

"Who do you work for?" I sighed and looked over at the other guy who was already making his way to me.

"No, no, no, no. Come on man, don't do this! Oh god! Please no!-" I was then cut off by another punch to the face, and everything went black.

[Third Person]

"It can't be good for her to be in there this long." Mike said pacing in front of El's door, she was still working on searching for Max, Mrs. Driscoll, and the Holloways.

"Mike, you need to relax." Dani said.

"What if she gets brain damage or something?"

"Oh shit, is that, like, a real thing?" Lucas asked with his hand stuffed into a box of cereal.

"No, it's not. I get it, you're nervous, so maybe you're just rambling and don't actually know what you're talking about." Dani said.

"Oh, and you do?"

"No-" The two broke into an argument while Nancy was heard in the background on the phone.

"Yes from the Hawkins post, I-I called a couple days ago about the-Yes, yes, umm...I was just...following up to see if anything else went missing, or if-okay. I'm sorry to bother-" The person on the other end hung up causing the brunette to sigh, she too hung up and walked over to the counter standing next to Jonathan.

"Anything?" He asked, she shook her head in response. The two arguing teens from before then  walked over.

"Okay, can you guys settle a debate for us? Who do you think should decide El's limits? Mike? Or Eleven?" Dani asked.