Dear Max

"It was here." I said, my light shining at the empty wall. "Right here." I was in pure disbelief.

"A grand father clock?" Nancy questioned.

"It was so real..." I trailed. "And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just...woke up." I stared off at the empty space. Feeling nothing but confusion.

"It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin said. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." My heart skipped a beat. I could almost hear Dani's do the same from behind me. I knew what she was feeling.

"That's not even the bad part." I said turning to everyone. I then led them all back into the counseling office where we all stood around the table, looking down at the files. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelley for help." Robin Grabbed one of the papers and read over it. "Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. Trouble sleeping, and then...the nightmares..."

"Oh my god." I watched Dani walk away from the table and merely swipe her glasses off, rubbing her eyes with her fingers.

"At first the nightmares were like visions, from their past. But then it turned to something different. A sleep paralysis. And there's always that talk about people having demons in the room with them and shit. Well they did too. And it was the same one."

"A girl." Robin said looking at their papers. I nodded slowly with a grimace.

"I've seen her before...I see her every night...but I don't think this is any normal sleep paralysis."

"How come?" Steve asked.

"Because she does things. And those things...they feel so. Real. And I've been thinking. What if she is real, and whatever this shit is, is because of her?"

"Well, we can't be too sure, I mean we've got eyes on whoever this Vecna is. Maybe it felt real because, well, you convinced yourself?"

"No. She's real. And I got proof." I stuck my arm out and went to roll my sleeves up.

"Oh no." I heard Dustin say. Turning away from the scene. I pulled them up for everyone to see, only to be as shocked as they were. The bruises weren't there anymore, they were now turned into open cuts. Everyone exclaimed presenting their stress to me.

"Eli." My sister said, I looked at her, she was on the verge of tears. I know I should've shown her before, but what I saw on her face was the reason why I didn't.

"They...they didn't look like this before, I swear." I went to touch them, only flinching my hand away in pain.

After a few minutes I put my sleeves back down. I had to take a moment to think and regather.

"Do you...do you, think she might have a link to this Victor creel guy?" Dani asked breaking the silence.

"I...I um, I don't know. Why?" Nancy questioned.

"Well, he killed his family the same way Chrissy and Fred were, so maybe he is still locked away, but whoever this girl is could be, like, I don't know. A supernatural goon."

"Dani, you're just throwing words together now-" Dustin started.

"I know, I know it sounds like that, but what if? I mean, maybe we'd be able to find out where she is, then we hunt her down, turn her ass in, then whatever this shit is will stop and my sister won't have to fucking die tomorrow." Everyone froze, unknown of what to say, even I've never heard Dani talk like this, I can tell she's slowly being pushed to the edge of insanity. But I had left out one detail. What she looked like. If I just tell them that then everyone's minds would change, it would also debunk Dani's whole theory. And sure, they might think I'm crazy, but Chrissy and Fred saw her too.