The Battle Of Starcourt

[Third Person]

     El laid on the ground wailing in pain, Dani was knelt next to her holding her hand while everyone else's attention was on her leg where something was seen moving around under her skin. "Keep her talking, keep her awake okay?" Jonathan said getting up and running, Eli following behind in case he needed help. He ran and jumped over the counter inside one of the food shops and opened a few drawers.

"Hold this." He said handing Eli a wooden spoon.

"What's it for?" She asked.

"She's gonna need something to bite down on." She nodded and took it. Jonathan then grabbed some gloves and a knife from another drawer and turned on the stovetop holding the knife over the flames.

"What are you doing?"

"Sterilizing it." After a few more moments he took the knife off and jumped back over the counter. "Alright lets go."

     On the other side of the mall, El's screams began to ware down, Dani looked at her as her eyes started to roll back into her sockets, her lids slowly shutting. "Hey, El, stay with us, come on stay with us." The brunette slowly looked at Dani and mumbled something but the redhead couldn't understand, on the bright side she was more conscious now. Jonathan and Eli came back, Eli kneeling down on the other side of El.

"Alright. El, this is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" Jonathan said.

"Okay." El whimpered.

"I'm gonna need you to stay real still."

"Bite down on this." Eli said putting a wooden spoon in her mouth.

"Holy shit, holy shit." Dustin repeated.

     Jonathan held the knife above the swollen leg and looked around at everyone then put his focus back down. He inserted the knife and cut deep into the wound, everyone groaned and sweared while El screamed and squeezed Dani's hand reaching up and grabbing onto Eli's shirt to bawl it into her fist. Jonathan put the knife down and stuck his fingers into the cut he made causing Els screams to become louder.

"Jonathan, stop it!" Nancy said.

"Stop talking!" He replied.

"Stop it! Stop it!" El screamed. Nancy pushed Jonathan away to make him stop. "I can do it." El whimpered. She sat up and took her hand out of Dani's and held it out to her leg.

     Whatever was inside was heard screeching and chattering, Dani recognized the noise too well. El winced and wailed then started screaming again, her screams were loud enough to shatter the glass from one of the mall stores, Dani and Eli ducked their heads and covered the back of their necks with their hands to prevent being cut. They looked back up at El and saw a gross slimy creature being carried by her powers, she threw it across the room causing it to hit the floor, it tried to crawl away but Hopper came out of the blue and smashed it.

-

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop her, to kill her and pave away into our world." Mike said.

"And it almost did, that was just one tiny piece of it." Dani said.

"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked.

"It's big, thirty feet at least." Jonathan said.

"Yeah, and it kinda destroyed your cabin." Lucas said, Hopper sighed and looked down. "Sorry."

"Okay, so, just to be clear, this...big fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic...weapon?" Steve questioned.

"Yes."