𝐂𝟏𝟒.𝟓

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

I opened my eyes and immediately they widened. There was a field of (F/F's) and the moon was risen just over the tops of the trees. Fireflies danced around the area, illuminating our faces. Just below the cliff I could hear the waves crashing gently against the rocks. It was like a perfectly painted picture.

"Oh my Archon." I quietly spoke loud enough for the two of us to hear. "Bennett I... This is beautiful. How in the world did you even find someplace like this?"

"Well," He chuckled while leading me closer to the ledge of the cliff. "It was all quite coincidental. After you told me your favorite flower, I just had to go searching for it." He sat down with his legs just barely dangling over the ledge. "Careful, wouldn't want you to fall over would we!"

I carefully sat down next to him and gazed up at the night sky. The stars were especially bright from up here. "I just can't believe you managed to find all of this. It's wonderful. I really do love it."

He smiled and leaned back on his arms. "This isn't the.. The only thing I wanted to bring you up here for. I wanted to tell you something."

My heartbeat must've increased by the thousands. There's something I wanted to tell him too. But I held my tongue as I listened for what he had to say.

He took a deep breath in and shut his eyes for a moment before starting, "You saved me. Luckiness meets unluckiness." He moved his hand on the grass, "From the top of Dragonspine, to the bottom of Liyues Oceans." He moved his hand over one of the flowers and picked it out the ground, "Wolfhook and (F/F)." He hesitated for a second before continuing. He took the flower that was in his hand and placed it behind my ear. "Just my luck, is my Windblume to you."

He sat in silence after reciting that and spoke again, "Y/N I.." A pause. "Damn, I'm not really good with words." He mumbled. He picked his head up and met my gaze, his face flustered making heat rise to mine. "I have s...strong feelings about you." He got a few words out.

"Ever since I met you on Dragonspine, I felt some sort of connection. Then we ended up spending a lot of time together and the connection just got stronger. This is all sort of a new feeling for me I'm sorry." He apologized and looked away.

I was stunned but I felt the same way towards him. "Bennett there's no need to apologize. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way..." I trailed off and looked at him. He still wasn't facing me but his figure was illuminated by the moonlight that reflected off the ocean. Everything about Bennett was so amazing to me, he didn't have any flaws in my eyes. "I was worried. Worried that if I said anything I'd ruin the connection between us."

His shoulders tensed up and he slowly turned around. "Hey do you..." He took another deep breath in and let it out slowly.

"Do you want to join my adventure team?"

My eyes softened. To anyone else, it was just a formal team offer. But for Bennett, it was how he confessed his feelings. I couldn't help but feel excited and relieved that the feelings weren't one sided.

"Of course I will."

I held out my fist towards him signaling our fist bump promise. His eyes lit up and he bumped my fist without hesitation this time. Our hands stayed in that position for a while before our fingers intertwined with each other. It was a silent moment. Yet, so many words were exchanged between us.

I leaned my head into his, and smiled. "I'm glad it was you who saved me Bennett." Our hands still together I squeezed his hand just so he knew I was genuine.

"I'm glad you were the one I saved."

Short chapter! But happy Easter! I just wanted to get this part out so I could begin planning for the next one! Have a fantastic day <3

And btw I went to go take the photo I used and found these two during the night in my spot.. weirdos 🙄🙄

 weirdos 🙄🙄