𝐂𝟏𝟔

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

"We got them!"

A voice called from above the hole of which we had fallen into. I groaned and saw that I had landed squished next to Bennett who was upside down. I peeked up and saw four men looking down on us.

"What the hell? I thought we caught the red bow user and the ice guy with an eyepatch. We ended up trapping a couple of kids." One of them said.

"Sorry. But the information wasn't wrong. Maybe we mis-calculated?"

"You've got to be joking. Alright tie them up then."

Hearing that, I made space so Bennett could flip himself right side up, "What is going on? And who are you?" He asked, glaring them down.

"Shut your mouth boy. You're just an inconvenience."

It was my turn to speak now, "YOU trapped us down here. Now I would let us go before I call every Knight of Favonious over, and you and your entire gang can get kicked into custody."

Attempting to pull myself out, I gripped onto the ledge of the hole and started to pull my weight up. As I was about to reach the top, one of them threw a bottle of electricity at me, sending me right back down.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Bennett said as I slid back down to the ground.

I nodded, "I'm fine, but these guys clearly want problems." I took my catalyst and aimed upwards towards the four men who hovered over us. As they fled from the incoming iciscles I pulled myself out and helped Bennett as well.

They readied for an attack, and so did we.

"Learn to stay in a child's place. The signal, do it NOW." One of them who seemed to be in charge over all of this called out. The other three then threw a can of electricity and fire into the air. The overloaded explosion erupted through our ears.

That's when more footsteps came racing towards us. "Damn, can you tell how many there are?" I looked over to Bennett. He seemed to be intensely listening but shook his head,

"No I can't. I can tell you that it's more than 4."

That was enough information for me. They wanted to gang up on us, but the reasoning was still unclear. "We gotta move."

I turned around only to be met with two out of the four men standing in our way. Realizing this was not gonna end well, I looked to Bennett making sure he was ready to fight. He nodded, giving me the sign that he was. "Let's go."