𝐂𝟏𝟖

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Bennett had wanted to stay with me until I had gotten the antidote from Albedo but he had gotten told by someone from the Guild that some of the older folk needed his assistance. I did offer to go with him, but he insisted that I should rest.

I didn't choose to take that advice and made my way back out. I was going to find the treasure hoarders back on Dragonspine. Not fight them, but I needed to get a location on them so I could report back. Although, if necessary I would fight. I'm a catalyst user, so I don't have to worry about injuring my hand much further.

I left the city earlier, and was currently by Dawn Winery heading towards the mountain. I had a goal in mind, and wasn't going to be out long. Knowing Bennett, he would come running back as soon as he was done with the Guild.

Approaching the base of the mountain, I walked over to where I had remembered losing the treasure hoarders. To be honest, if I hadn't heard they were in alliance with the Abyss Order, I wouldn't have bothered. But something is fishy, and I don't like it.  I know Jean and Aether are already on the case. Amber is always down to help however she can. Lisa is probably helping in her own way. And Kaeya is well... I'm honestly not sure. I haven't spoken to him since the Windblume festival.

I shivered as an icy wind rushed past me. No matter how many layers one wears, it won't be enough to keep the cold out on Dragonspine. Hunting for any sign of suspicious human activity,  I looked through cracks, around abandoned camps, and even around the caves.

I stepped foot into one of the caves and spotted a few Hilichurls and Mitachurls. As well as a cryo Samachurl. They turned once spotting my presence and ran in for an attack.

Taking out my catalyst I shot icicles, aiming them so they would push my enemies off the cliff and into the deeper part of the cavern. The hilichurls were simple enough and fell down with not much struggle.  The Samachurl created its own pillar and conjured attacks from on top. Dodging and rolling out the way of the ice spikes coming out the ground, I aimed the shots for its head. Luckily for me, it made it's pillar very close to the ledge and fell down with a bit of force.

The final enemy was charging at me with its ice shield. Swinging it violently. I rolled to the side and it hit me that my cryo attacks weren't going to melt it's ice shield. Cursing my cryo abilities I took a new approach.

"Time is frozen." Releasing my frosty ice cloud I trapped the Mitachurl for a few moments. While it was frozen I was able to remove its ice shield by force. I took it in my hands and winced as the pressure shot through my hand.

I hit the Mitachurl with the shield and continued hitting it. Using it's shield as my sword. Eventually it was freed from my skill but it was too late for it. It was too close to the ledge and took a step right off as soon as it was unfrozen.

I breathed out seeing my icy breath. I decided that going further into this cavern could very much lead to my demise. So I took a short look around and exited.

Once I was out, I warmed up at the convenient device that gave warmth. After taking the time to think it was almost like a wave of intelligence ran through me. If they were still on this mountain... Then there must be one place they could've gone to.

---------------------

I sprinted down the hill and made a sharp turn. I glided across the broken bridge and slowed down as I neared it. Albedo's old research. I could hear voices as I crept towards it. I stood behind the wall not daring to make a sound.

"Does any of this look useful to us?" A voice said. A few murmurs could be heard.

"Possibly, but hell if I knew. I can't even read this."

I will never understand why Albedo left his research like this in the open. It's almost like he wants someone to find it.

"Well, pack it up I guess. If it is of any use, she should know."

Who is this she that they are talking about?

That doesn't matter. What does matter, is that if they get Albedo's alchemy research then who knows what could happen. If I turn around now, I could put the entirety of Mondstadt in jeopardy. If I fight, I could put myself in jeopardy with the condition I'm in.

"Is this it? Oh wait, we should take some of these containers as well." This voice sounded familiar. It was the same guy who gave me this scar earlier. Now was probably the best time to make my decision.

I took a deep breath in and readied for battle.

I made myself visible to the 4 men who were standing around the camp. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

One of them laughed, "You again? And you're alone this time?" He took out a can of what he threw at me last time. "It seems I left a scar last time. I'll make sure to give you plenty more." He threw the can at me and I dodged it, exploding close next to me. All four of them took out cans this time and threw them at me simultaneously.

"Time is frozen." Releasing the icy cloud, I moved from the paths of the explosions. Charging my icicle attacks, I released not 1, but 4 at once. Striking each of them. They weren't down yet so I did it 3 more times.

"Damn it. Is this what happens when you mess with a Knight of Favonius?"

My eyes widened, "I told you I would call the Knights last time.. Never did I tell you that I was one?"

The man who just spoke covered his mouth while the other three scolded him. "Are you serious? Stop revealing so much."

I shook it off and dodged their incoming cans. Noticing they weren't hitting they came at me with close ranged combat. I smirked and blocked them, keeping my scarred hand close to me.

"Oh.. I figured it out." Before I could react, the so called leader grabbed my injured hand and twisted my arm causing me to fall backwards. "Aim for her hand!"

I shut my eyes tightly and let the pain subside temporarily. I rolled out the way and they flung punches, kicks and whatever they could. I stood back up and tried to attack again. "Time is froz--" I was cut off by a swift kick to the stomach and fell back over.

"Not this time." He kicked my hand which lay on the ground next to me. I retracted it quickly and held it. In this condition I would get beaten. I took a shot and went with my special attack.

"Frozen finale." Two giant ice arms were summoned and came crashing down on the four men as I backed up. (See bottom for information on the attack :)) My only thought was I had to get out. But that research can't get exposed to the Abyss Order. As I backed away a final can was thrown at me and I barely had time to avoid and dodge it.

Suddenly, two figures came and jumped over me swinging their swords in unison.

"Don't get frostbite!"

"Out of the way!"

For your special attack it's official name is 'Frostarms Finale'

It summons the ice versions of arms of a Frostarm Lawchurl and attacks like a normal one does. Basically a Frostarm Lawchurl attack (I'm assuming we all know which attack it is and how annoying it is.)