𝐂𝟐𝟏

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

I hadn't told anyone about what Kaeya told me. It didn't feel right to. He never said not to tell, but it was more of an unspoken thing. Honestly, I had no intentions of doing so. I splashed cool water on my face from my bathroom sink and took a breath in, then out. Glancing at my hand, I could see the scar had almost faded away. Taking the spray that Albedo gave to me off the shelf, I spritzed it twice onto my hand. The pain subsided quickly and I shook it off.

A knock came from the outside of my door, "Yes?" I asked from inside the bathroom. I peeked my head out and heard someone respond.

"Good evening to you Ms. Y/N, you have a visitor. He was on the doorstep." A very polite and soft voice replied. Quickly figuring out who they were I opened my door. There stood Noelle in her full knight-maid attire, and Bennett.

"Oh hey you two!" I smiled. Noelle did a curtsey. "Ah geez Noelle, you don't have to be so formal with me. Bennett! I didn't expect to see you here."

Noelle tilted her head to the side, "Well, it wouldn't be very polite of me to barge into a knights room without the proper etiquette." She explained. Shaking my head I sighed.

"Heya!" Bennett waved to me, "Actually I hadn't intended on coming inside, when I got here Noelle had just been opening the door to sweep the steps." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh dear! Have I messed up? My apologies for taking you in so abruptly Bennett." She bowed her head down.

Bennett waved his hands in front of his face, "Oh N-no! It's quite alright, no sweat."

Noelle let out a breath and smiled at the both of us, "If you insist. I would love to stay and chat longer, but I do have to attend to my cleaning. If you ever need something, just call for me!" She hurried off down the hall, her shoes clicking with her steps.

Bennett stood in the doorway and I stepped aside, "You can come in, it's not as clean today. I wasn't expecting a visitor." Bennett nervously stepped into my room and looked around. The walls were white, much like all the other rooms were. The strip going along my ceiling and floor was (F/C Fav. Color) There was also a photograph of a (F/F Fav. Flower.) Above my bed.

Due to having a cryo vision, I had placed paper snowflakes around my wall and ceiling. On the shelves there were just a few other things that I kept around. "Wow, your room is so cool.." Bennett awed looking up. He pointed to one of the paper snowflakes that stuck to my wall, "These are so detailed.. Did you buy them from Majorie's shop?"

I shook my head picking up one of my coats, "Nope. Actually Klee and I made these. Inside her 'timeout' room she has paper explosions that we collaborated on." I laughed remembering the time Jean had scolded me for making them with Klee. And then Klee for convincing me she wasn't supposed to be on punishment time. Although Jean was never really that mad, I think she just wanted to convince herself to be mad.