The Event, Fake Boyfriends, and Sleepovers

This is Connie's dress and shoes:

This is Julie's dress and shoes:

This is my dress and shoes:

Hendrix has arranged for us to be taken to the event separately from the boys in our limo

Hendrix has arranged for us to be taken to the event separately from the boys in our limo. We step out and see the boys waiting outside for us. I grin as their mouths hang open. We all have our hair curled, and makeup on. "I'm scared that they are going to have a heart attack, " Julie whispers as I laugh. "You look stunning, " Adam breathes out as we reach them. "Thank you, Banksie, " I say as I do a twirl. "You guys don't look so bad yourselves, " I reply. Adam grins and wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk in. We have to walk on stage while they announce us. "Now for team USA. Their Coach is Gordon Bombay. Co-Captains Charlie Conway and Waylon Bombay, " they announce. We walk out on stage. I wave a little and then we leave. We all applaud the other teams. "Do you wanna dance?" Adam asks as the first slow song comes on. "Sure Addy, " I reply as he rolls his eyes at the childish nickname I came up with. We go out into the floor. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. We start to sway in time to the music playing. "You look really beautiful tonight, " he says blushing. "You look very handsome, " I reply blushing as well. We dance until the song goes off. We go and sit down next to Connie and Guy. "How was dancing?" she asks. "It was fun, " I answer. She nods smiling. All of a sudden More Than My Hometown comes on. I start singing it with Connie. Guy is laughing as Julie comes over and starts singing with us. Adam comes over laughing when he hears us. The Iceland Team is watching us. "That is so creepy, " Julie says when she notices. "Yep. We need to give them something to look at, " I say as I lift my hands. "You are not flipping them off, " Adam says as he grabs my hands. "Can I at least tell them that a picture will last longer?" I ask innocently. "Nope, " was the answer I received. "I wanna dance again, " he mumbles. I stand up and grab his hand. I pull him to the dance floor and we start dancing to Forgetting Is The Hardest Part. "I hope you're having fun, " he says grinning. "I am. Are you?" I ask. "As long as I'm with you, I'm okay, " he says with a cheeky grin that causes me to laugh. "They're staring at you guys, " Julie says as she and Charlie start dancing close to us. "Just us?" I ask. "Well now us too, " Guy says. He and Connie have joined us. I just shake my head. Adam gets this look in his eyes.  About this time Seeing Other People comes on.  I start to mumble the words as the boys nod at each other. "Oh no, " I say as Adam twirls me fast and dips me. Charlie and Guy did the same to Julie and Connie. Charlie pulls Julie up immediately. Connie and Guy kiss. Adam kisses me on the forehead as he pulls me back up. "Now they have something to look at, " Adam says grinning. I just laugh. "Come on let's go get something to drink, " Julie says over the music. The three of us go while the boys find our table. "My feet are hurting a little bit, " Connie says. I nod in agreement. Gunnar Stahl and Olaf Sanderson approach us. "Hello, ladies, " Olaf greets. "Hello gentlemen, " I greet curtly. "May we interest you in a dance?" He asks. "No, I'm sorry. The shoes that I am wearing have hurt my feet and I would like to rest them, " I reply as we try to walk away. "It's not very polite to decline an invitation, " he persists. "No, if they do not want to dance with us they do not have to, " Gunnar tries to intervene. "Are we having a problem?" I hear Adam ask while he wraps his arms around my waist.  "No. None of you are available. My apologies for the persistent questions, " Olaf says curtly. He walks off. Gunnar apologies one more time before following him. "Thanks for being my fake boyfriend, " I say leaning back into him. "Anytime Wolfie, " he replies. Shortly afterward we leave to go to the hotel. I go to our hotel room and shower. The whole team is in my room. We decide to watch movies together. I lay on my bed with Adam on one side and Charlie on the other. I curl into Adam and fall asleep right after the movie is over.