PT

I wake up and remember that I start physical therapy soon. I get a shower and change into this:

 I get a shower and change into this:

My Dad is home. "Hey I just realized that I won't be able to make it to the next game because of physical therapy, " I tell him getting out my leftovers from last night. He just nods. There is a knock on the door. I open it to reveal my crack headed best friend's. "So we wanted to hang out, but we want you to come too, " Guy says smiling. "Sure just let me eat, " I say welcoming them inside. Once I'm finished we walk around for a little while. "Oh crap, Waylon you have PT today, " Connie says. "Yeah I have it this entire week, I'll have it every day for a month. Apparently, after this week I can wear a brace and ditch the crutches. I can roller blade then," I say sadly. I go back home. Dad drops me off on his way to the game. I hate physical therapy.
My leg is sore. My dad forgot to pick me up. I start walking when a car pulls up next to me. A window rolls down to reveal Adam and his Mom. "Get in, " he says as he gets out and opens the door. I get in. "Thank you so much, Mrs. Banks, " I tell her as she drives off. "You're welcome, honey. It's no trouble at all considering you live what 100 yards away from us, " she says with a smile. We ride in silence. When we get there, Adam helps me out of the car. He walks me to my front porch. My Dad's car is here. "Thanks, Adam. Good night. I'll talk to you later, " I say hugging him tightly. "Good night Way, you're welcome. I'll talk to you in a few minutes, " he says laughing while hugging  me back. He let's go and I go inside.
"Where were you?!" Dad demands. "I was walking home from physical therapy. You forgot to pick me up. Also, Charlie texted me and told me about how you yelled at him for not cheating. You were in the wrong in both situations, " I say quietly. "Who dropped you off?" "Adam Banks and his Mom. They saw me walking. Adam and I are friends. So she pulled over, Adam helped me get in, and they drove me home. They live right next to us, " I say. "They do?" "Yep, I'm going to bed. Love you Dad, " I say. " Love you too, " he replies.