Hanging Out With The Girls

After practice, Julie, Connie, and I decide to hang out in our hotel room. "Waylon you live around here. Why not stay at your house?" Connie asks as we walk to the hotel. "I wanted to surprise everyone. Plus it would be too much of a hassle to unpack at home then repack, " I say. She just nods. Soon after we make it to the hotel. As we get in the elevator two boys around our age do too. I recognize one of them as Daniel. "Waylon. What a coincidence? How about me and you go off somewhere and have a little fun? This time Adam can't interfere, " He says grabbing my arm. I see that we are on our floor. Julie and Connie are about to say something, but I beat them to it. "No. I mean Adam nearly ripping your head off didn't seem to faze you. Maybe this time I'll let him do it. Not before this though, " I say as I kick him in his private area. I stomp out of the elevator with the girls right on my heels. We don't stop until we are back in our room. "What the hell just happened?" Connie asks as we all sit down on Julie's bed. " That was Adam's cousin Daniel. Last night I spent the night at Adam's. He was there. He started making comments about Adam and me. I of course lost my temper. I ended up yelling at him. He slaps my ass. The next thing I know Adam has him against the wall. They are both arguing. Adam slams him against the wall so fucking hard the whole room if not house shakes. His parents come down and break  them up. Adam threatens him. I hit him in the jaw. I have to calm Adam down, and then Adam cleans my hand up. Afterward, we lay on his bed and fall asleep, " I finish. "Wow. He's an asshole. Is Adam normally that protective?" Julie asks. "Sometimes. All of the guys are protective of us, but they are more protective over Waylon, " Connie answers. "Why?" Julie asks. "I grew up with all of them. I watched my mom commit suicide. They all thought and still think that I might do the same. Around that time my Dad wasn't the best Dad. He became abusive. I have scars on my back where he took his belt and hit me with it. I have more than that. He was drunk. After it happened, I ran all the way to Charlie's. His mom fixed my back the best she could and took me to the hospital. I had to live with them, Fulton, or any of the other guys. I lived with Connie for a little while too. My Dad got better. He still verbally harassed me, but I think the fact that I was put in the hospital because of what he did opened his eyes. We got into a car wreck one night. My right leg was broken, and I had a concussion. Right after that, my dad was forced to coach my hockey team.  Then I met Adam. I told him everything. At first, I just told him about my mom, but the more I trusted him the more I told him. He lives right next to me. We became best friends. I pretty much lived with him and his family while my dad was playing for the minor leagues. I remember when I told him he insisted that he stayed every night at my house until he trusted my dad. Ever since he has been the most overprotective person in my life. He's even worse than my dad, " I explain smiling. She and Connie hug me tightly. "Enough sad talk. I think you and Adam should date, " Julie says. "No he's my best friend, " I explain. "This is the last I'm gonna say about it tonight. Best friends don't hug like that, they don't hug each other from behind, put their arm around each other, and most importantly, don't spend almost every waking moment together. They also don't look at each other like Adam was looking at you, " Julie sighs. "He doesn't look at me any different than you do." "Actually he does. He has since the day he walked you home after you told him about your mom. He didn't originally play with us. He played against us. He was mean to all of us. Bombay yelled at Waylon a lot one game. She stormed out of the locker room on her crutches. He found her, apologized, took her to a frozen pond, talked to her for over an hour, and then walked her home. Ever since they have been inseparable. I thought he was gonna die when you left to go play for your Aunt, " Connie says smirking. I just roll my eyes as Julie orders food.

After we eat I change into this:

Afterward, the girls wanted to do face masks

Afterward, the girls wanted to do face masks. We did them. We also watched Netflix until we all fell asleep.