Missed

It's been a few days. I've had to miss every game. I get to this one though. I can start to skate soon too. I change into this:

 I change into this:

I hop downstairs. I skate to the rink. I burst through the door. "What have I missed?" I holler trying to catch my breath. "Adam Banks is now joining our team, Fulton joined, we forfeited the last game because of what your Dad said. That's pretty much it, " Jesse says hugging me. Fulton hugs me next. My Dad comes in with none other than Adam Banks. "Guys this is Adam Banks, " my Dad says. "On behalf of the ducks, I would like to say-" Charlie gets cut off when Jesse puts his hand on his chest. "Cake-eater. Putting on that Ducks jersey doesn't make you a duck, " he says. Averman starts starting off, so I say, "Averman, shut the hell up!" He does what I say as everyone leaves. "They are a good group once you get to know them, " Dad says. "I bet, " Adam replies. "Hey Banksie, " I say hugging him. "Hey Wolfie, " he replies. "Charlie and I got your back." I leave. I jump on Fulton's back to the best of my ability. "You are not supposed to be jumping, " Fulton scolds. "Oh shut up, " I say as he skates me around.
Dad wants Fulton to shoot. So for the Hell of it, I did too. Fulton was doing good, but I was doing better. I shoot so hard the goal hits the boards. "Both of us hit it, on three, " I say. "Okay 1." "2." "3," we say together as we shoot. I think we broke the goal. We just smiled and high fived. He picks me up and skates me to the bench. The other team looks scared. They go out onto the ice. I'm cheering and calling plays more than my Dad, I guess what I'm doing is working because they are winning. They take a break. Dad calls another play. Fulton shoots the winning goal. I hobble out to him. I give him the biggest hug ever.
Afterward, we all go to Mickey's. Charlie told me about his plan to get my mom, and his dad together. We all sit down. Then all of a sudden, There's Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendes comes on. I just look at Charlie, Connie, and Fulton. Connie and I get up and singing and dancing. We do this a lot so everyone ignores it. "Your gonna hurt your leg!" my dad says sternly. "I'm not gonna hurt it. I was cleared to skate. I'm good, " I say giving two thumbs up.  Wide Awake by Katie Perry comes on.  "Gravity hurts, but then it's so sweet until I woke up on the concrete!" we both sing. Everyone is laughing. Mrs. Conway changes the song. I sit down next to Adam. "Did she hurt this baby's feelings?" he asks. "Yea, " I say laying my head on his shoulder.
"Nevermind, " I say jumping up. "In case you didn't know, " I say. I grab Mrs. Conway as she changes the song again. I grab Adam's hand and start to dance. "You wanna dance?" he asks laughing. "Yep, " I say popping the p. We are dancing in a restaurant. My team is the only customer here. Connie and Guy join us. Tammy and Averman do too. 21 Summer by Brothers Osborne comes on. We are still dancing, just not slow dancing, and now we're singing. "When you slipped off those cut-off jeans, " Adam and I both sing laughing. Our food finally comes, and we eat. We all go home after. When we get to mine and Adam's I give him a hug before going inside. I actually sleep really well that night.