Hanging Out With My Guys

The next morning I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I open it to reveal Charlie. "Hey we were wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" he asks walking unto my room. "Sure let me get changed, " I reply smiling. "Do you need help?" "I'll let you know if I do." He just nods. I change into this:

We go and find the guys

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

We go and find the guys. They are in an alley looking at Playboy magazine. "You guys are pigs, " I say. "Waylon!" Averman shouts hugging me. I hug him back. They all smile. That is until McGill, Larson, and Banks show up. "Hey girls, " McGill says. He starts smarting off as they circle us. "Yeah I'll bet it's good bathroom material, " Banks says. They throw Peter into a garbage can."Hey sweetheart, why don't you come with me, " McGill says. "No, " I say. "Oh playing hard to get, I see. Don't make this harder on yourself." I start to walk away from him when he slaps my ass. I turn around as Larson takes my crutches . I slam my right fist into McGill's nose. "Touch me again, and I'll knock your jaw so far down your fucking throat that you'll be shitting pieces of it out for the rest of your worthless little life, " I say leaning against Charlie. "Give her back her crutches!" I hear a voice say. "What if we don't?" Larson says all cocky. "Then I'll make you." My best friend Fulton Reed grabs all of them and throws them unto the same trash can that Peter's in. He grabs my crutches, and hand them to me. "Thanks Bubba, " I say smiling. That's my nickname for him, and any of the guys really. We hug. "Let me know when you want to go home and I'll walk you, " he says. He grunts at everyone else. Then he leaves after watching the Hawks skate away. We all walk around town for a little while longer. My Dad pulls up. His van has two shattered windows. "What happened?" Jesse asks. "Fulton happened, " I say. "How do you know?" "He's the only other person besides me that can hit a hockey puck that hard." "Waylon it's time to go home okay, " my dad says opening the doors. I just nod and tell the guys bye. I get in the car, and we drive off.