Interviews and The Beach

We won our second game 11-0. I scored most of them either alone or with Adam. I played almost the entire game so I'm tired. "Don't forget we have another interview this afternoon!" Dad hollers. I grab my stuff and go get a shower. "Everyone decent!" I holler. A bunch of years is heard. As I walk out there is a girl who is a reporter standing by the door looking at a bunch of shirtless boys. I walk over to Adam and Charlie. "I don't like the way she is looking around, " Charlie says. "Is that why you've got your back facing her?" I ask. He nods. "I'm gonna call you all one by one and you have to face her, " my dad says and begins calling us. Charlie puts his shirt on quickly. Adam barely had his pants on when burst through the door. I wrap my arms around Adam's bare waist. "I'm tired. Will you pick me up, " I ask Adam. He rolls his eyes but picks me up anyway. "What's wrong?" he asks while holding me like a little kid. "My head hurts. I think I banged it on the ice, " I say snuggling into his neck. "Adam Banks and Waylon Bombay, " my dad calls. Adam turns around to face her. I barely even move. "She's a little too big for you to hold her, " Dad says while laughing. "Her head hurts, " Adam answers. He passes me to Charlie and puts his shirt on. Charlie puts me on Adam's back as we leave the locker room. "You can put me down. My head has eased off, " I say as Adam puts me down. I grab his hand and run up to my dad. "How much farther do we have to walk?" I ask as the reporter stares at mine and Adam's hands. He nods to a building. "We're here everyone, " I shout. They all start getting excited. When we get in the studio everyone has somewhere to sit but me. I decide to stand. "Where are you sitting?" Dean asks when he notices me standing up. "She is gonna sit right here, " Adam says as he, Charlie, Connie, and Guy grab me. I laugh as they sit me to where my back is leaning up against the arm of the chair. I'm sitting in Adam's lap while my legs are on Charlie, Connie, and Guy. The reporter doesn't look too happy about that.
"Okay so first question. Are there any couples?" she asks. "Yes, one. Connie and Guy, " Julie answers. "Who are the closest players?" she asks. "Waylon and Adam. I mean we are all pretty close, but they are just connected at the hip, " Charlie says as we all laugh. "Girls who do you think is cute on the team?" she asks while giggling. "Guy, " Connie answers. "They are too much like my brothers for me to see them as cute, but if I had to choose I think it would be Adam, " I say while he blushes. I kiss him on the forehead while everyone laughs. "Charlie and Dean are cute but I would never date them, " Julie answers. I'm dying of laughter while the boys in mention are looking offended. "Who is more of a tomboy?" she asks. "Waylon just because they had to almost physically knock her out to get her to go shopping the other day, " Adam answers. "Out of the two single girls who would you date?" she asks. "Neither because Julie is amazing and beautiful, but she's already like my sister. Waylon hell no because she is my sister and she can be mean, " Averman says. I roll my eyes as everyone laughs. That was the last question so we all leave. We all decide to go to the beach. I have to change into my bathing suit.
Julie's suit:

 Connie's suit:

Connie's suit:

My suit:

The boys went to the beach to get us some good spots

The boys went to the beach to get us some good spots. Mrs. Mckay stayed back with us while we changed. I put Adam's old jersey over me. When we get there, we all take off our cover-ups which are hoodies and jerseys. Adam whistles jokingly. I bite my lip and look him up and down before we both start laughing our asses off. All of a sudden Charlie, Guy, and Luis come running to us with the whole Iceland team on their heels. "What the fuck nuggets is this?" I ask Adam. "Beats me, " he says while laughing. "Waylon!" Charlie yells as they all hide behind me. Connie and Julie walk over. Guy hides behind Connie and Luis shuffles over to Julie. "Boys, " Stanson yells. "They ruined our workouts, " Stahl stays angrily. "Get out from behind the girl Conway. If you don't I'm not afraid to hit her to get to you, " Sanderson says. "Put your hands on her, you bastard. I can guarantee that you won't leave this beach unless you're on a stretcher, " Adam yells stepping towards him. I pry Charlie's hands off of me. I step in between them and put one hand on each boy's chest. I push both of them apart. "Stop it both of you. Sanderson with all respect you hit me and I'll put you in the hospital myself. Now, why don't we handle this like the young adults we are and simply apologize for this mistake. Now Charlie, Guy, and Luis apologize for doing whatever the fuck you did to them. Iceland boys please accept this apology with a guarantee that I will not let this happen again with a course of action, you have my word, " I say extending my hand for Stahl and Stanson to shake. They do and the boys apologize. I turn and smack all three of them on the back of their heads. "Now go play in the water, " I say and they run off with Connie and Julie following.
             Adam is grinning at me. "What?" I ask. "I'm just so proud of the way you handled that. Also, the Iceland team is sitting in the sand watching us, " he says laughing at the end. I roll my eyes. Just then Prettiest Girl in The World by Logan Mize comes on the speaker. We were playing music where we could all hear it. Adam extends his hand. I take and we start to slow dance. I hear him mumbling the lyrics of the song. Dean skips it and Kept Every Vow comes on. Adam gives him a look, and Dean laughs. I start singing the song as Adam and I start dancing a little faster. He decided to pick me up and run into the water. "No!" I yell as I wrap my legs around his waist. He stops when the water is about waist deep. "Please don't drop me, " I say looking him in his eyes. He grins and sits down in the water. He repositions me so that my head is above the water with his. "I hate you, " I say as I snuggle into his neck. "I love you too, " he replies. I snuggle even deeper and start to drift off to deep sleep. Soon I get jostled as we leave the water. "Go back to sleep baby, " he says and kisses my forehead. "Okay. Love you Banksie, " I say as I fall back asleep.