Chapter Two: Hello

George POV

After retrieving my schedule from the student affairs office I began to make my way to my first class of the day, history. Yay. 

My teacher was apparently Mr. Craft, or as I knew him, Phil. He was the father of some of my old friends. He also gave everyone in our friend group a lot of advice when we weren't comfortable going to our parents. Which turned out to be quite a lot. 

I walked into the classroom to see most of the students were already there, including some familiar faces. 

In the back of the room sat Tommy and Tubbo, who were chatting with one another as they waited for the class to start. 

Tommy was Phil's youngest son with him having an older set of twin brothers now in their senior year, Wilbur and Techno. I wonder if I'll get to see them today. Phil had also adopted Tubbo when he was a toddler, so in a way, Phil had two sets of twins to look after. 

God help that poor man. 

I spotted an empty desk next to Tommy and started to make my way over. As I got closer, Tommy heard me and looked up. His eyebrows jolted up with surprise. 

"Gogy! What the fuck are you doing here?!" He shouted. Tubbo now also looking up. 

"Hey, guys long time no see," I replied as I sat down at the desk. 

"Holy crap dude you're actually here?!" Tubbo exclaimed, leaning forward in his chair to avoid Tommy's body blocking him. 

I smiled at his remark. "Yes, I'm actually here. Made the great return for my senior year." 

"Fucking 'ell it's good to see you man," said Tommy, bending over to his bag to get a notebook. 

I catch a scent in the air. It's rather sweet, so it must be an omega. It reminds me of Coca-Cola. I take in another breath, now intrigued as to who it's emitting from. 

I furrowed my eyebrows. There's no way Tommy is an omega, right? That seems so uncharacteristic. 

"Hey I just realized I left before your dynamics were discovered," I said, trying to be as subtle as possible. If Tommy was an omega not on scent suppressants then he should know well enough that I could pick up on it. 

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Tubbo giggled. "I was discovered to be an alpha, while Tommy turned out to be–" 

"–A fucking omega! Can you believe it? Me! The Tommy Innit a fucking omega!" Tommy jumped in, at a quite loud volume. 

I couldn't help but smile at the younger boy's frustration. We had all just assumed that Tommy would've been an alpha, considering his loud nature. Apparently, the boy's got a soft spot somewhere in there. 

I was also taken aback by Tubbo being an alpha, I love him dearly but he seemed to be too much of a follower to have a leader dynamic. He would always go with Tommy's plans and ideas, and never really talk back. 

I guess you shouldn't always judge people based on what they allow you to see. 

"Alright everybody, quiet down. It's time to start class," Phil hollered from the front of the room. 

The three of us turned forward in our chairs to face Phil, giving him our undivided attention. Tommy and Tubbo needed to because they wouldn't hear the end of it back home, but I wanted to make sure that I remade a good first impression. 

The room settled as Phil began the lesson. 

~

I had made it through all of my morning classes without falling asleep or tuning out the teachers, despite them all being the same lecture of their expectations and the lesson plan. 

You'd think since that they would realize they didn't need to do that for seniors. 

I stood at my locker, trying to procrastinate going to the cafeteria as much as humanly possible. Don't get me wrong, I was starving. My stomach was twisting with hunger, I think trying to digest itself at this point. No, the reason I was stalling was that I had become even more nervous than before to see Clay. 

I keep telling myself that it's not that big of a deal, that it will just like everyone else I've reconnected with this morning. 

But it's different. He's different. Always has been. 

As my stomach growled exceptionally loud, I shut my locker and started to make my way towards the cafeteria. 

Is he going to be mad that I ignored him for so long? What if he hates me now. I wouldn't be surprised, I broke our promise. No, the others would've said something right? 

I step through the doorway and head over to the food line, not bothering to look around for anyone. If I didn't see them then they didn't see me. Simple as that. 

Once I have my tray of food in hand I turn and scan the lunchroom. I see the Craft family all sitting together. Tommy making large hand gestures as he talks about something, Tubbo listening intently, while Techno and Wilbur just pick at their food, trying to block out the boisterous omega. 

I look towards the windows and finally see my friends sat at a large table. Clay is just sitting down with his own tray next to Nick. 

I suck in a breath as I start to make my way over to them. No backing out now. 

I wave to Nick and Karl, who have noticed my arrival. Clay was looking down at his phone, unaware of my presence. 

I lightly set my tray down onto the table and slip off my backpack. Nick nudges Clay's shoulder, he head shoots up to look at him, Nick lifts his chin up towards my direction. Clay turns and meets my eyes, I grab my elbow and give a small wave with the other hand. 

His yellow eyes pierce through my soul as he just stares at me. He blinks a couple of times, I think he's trying to figure out if I was actually there. A few moments pass before he jumps up from his seat and engulfs me in a long-awaited hug. 

I nearly melt as his scent surrounds me. I grip onto his clothes tighter, burying my face into the fabric. 

He smells like fresh rain that had just fallen onto asphalt and crisp orange soda.

 I feel him squeeze tighter around me, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

God, I missed him. 

_________________________________________

1088 words 

our favorite boys have been reunited lets go! 

i'm so excited for this story you don't even know 

ily <3