Chapter 10

Third pov

The three boys inside the meeting room have their heads above the meeting table. Drinking and staying up late to clean did a great job giving them headaches.

*Door slam open*

"Arrhh .. I feel like everything around me is so bright" Larry said raising his head and putting his sunglasses.

"YOU THREEEEEE!!!" Manager Gio shouted at them

"Arhh .. Nanay your voice. Its killing my head" Ecko said as he raised his head covering his ears

Larry tap Gabo to make him rais his head. He looks likes he pull a all nighters with thosw eyebags

"Arh .. wear this glasses" Larry gave his glasses to him

"So who will start explaining?" Manager Gio have his arms folded infront of his chest.

No one was answering him so he glared at them that makes chills run through their spine.

The three boys ended up telling everything that happen last night but they didn't mention the part where there were 3 TGC girls with them cause it will be troublesome.
------------------------------
At Manila Medical University
Library

Coco's pov
Arhh .. my head hurt so much. I was lucky that our first subject ended after our Prof checked our attendance, I just want to lay down in bed for the whole day ..

Maybe I could sleep a little, I still have 2 hours left before the next class anyway.

"Coc .. Coc ..o ... Coco wake up"

I hear someone's whispering at my ear and shaking me a little. I open my eyes a little to see the person

"Coco .. wake up. we still have class"

The person's voice who's whispering at my ear sound familiar.

"Brei? .. " I squinted my eye to see the person next to mee

"Sleepy head wake up. Our next subject is about to start. Maybe you need a wake up kiss" Brei said while smilling at me.

I was taken a back by her words. We have class? WE have class? But .. she's one year behind now. What's happening

"Why are you staring? its rude" Brei pouted.

Awww She looks cute everytime she does that. Looking at her lips I suddenly have to kiss those soft lips of her. Its been while since we kissed.

"Hey .. Do you really want to kiss me that much? You been staring" Brei said while having a smirk on her face.

She then lean close to me, so near that I could feel her breath. Are lips are almost touching. Come on just kiss me!

"Coco .. you need to wake up"

Suddenly after that I felt like I fall of a my seat.

I opened my eyes and .. "BREI?!" I was so suprise that I shouted her name and jump up my seat.

"Shhhh .. lower your voice. nasa library tayo" Brei glared at me

I apologize to some student around us. Its just 7:30am so some students have class and some students are not at the school yer. Lucky for me though since the librian don't care when there's only few student at the library.

I went back to my seat. Looking at her across me bring backs memories. Looking around and remembering what floor we are, this is our usual spot.  Table for four person near almost at the corner or the library where the lighting is a little dim because she likes sleeping here.

"You're staring" She said while writting and not even looking at me

"Sorry .. anyway its early for you to be here. class activity?" I asked since she has books beside her and some empty bond paper.

"Yahh .. you? no class in the morning or you're slacking off since you have a hangover?" She said and still not minding to look at me

"Attendance lang since may emergency daw si Doc" I said as I
rest my head into my hands.

Its been a while since I can look at her like this without us having a fight about me staring.

"I bought coffee .. Nakita kita kanina sa hallway bago ako pumasok sa class and it looks like you have a hangover since hawak hawak mo yung ulo mo kanina habang nakayuko sa tapat ng locker mo" Brei said and finaly she lift her head staring at me.

She looked at me frowning but I can see that she's concern about me. I smile at the thought she still care.

"What are you smilling about? stupid .." She said and went back to writting again.

I chuckled at the sight of her being all tsundere Hehe She's cute as always.

"Thanks for the coffee" I said and took a sip of the coffee ..

I was surprised .. I never knew she pay attention to what I always order when we're at starbucks also I was the one who always makes the order.

"Did I get it right?" She asked me and it took me off guard. I looked at her but she kept her head down writting her activity

"Brei .. this ahmm .. again thank you" I look at my side as I saw her lift her gaze to me as she heard me. I don't want her to see me blushing.
-----------------------------
At the TGC office
Third pov

The three top TGC models are seated infront of the mirror. They were getting readt for a photoshoot.

"Looks like they're busy" Belle said while tapping on her phone

"Looks like it Ate Belle" Ella said while looking at the mirror watching as the make up artist do the make up for her.

"Why do we even care if they have free time?" Nile said flipping the page of the magazine

Belle and Ella looked at Nile and looks like she have a blush just by thinking about a certain person.

"how can I even face him after what happen last night?!" Nile thought to herself and blushing

They wanted to tease her but with the people around them it will be troublesome. So they just let it go and waited for their shoot to start.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Next Chapt

I have been working on another fic. Hope you guys will also give time for my other new fic.

MNL48xPAUBAYA

THANK YOU =)